• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Air Traders Set

OldHag

Necromancer
On the Set Overview window, there is no information or i's explaining what each piece does and it's size.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @OldHag if you pop into the "Set" Tab and hover over the Blue Dots, it will tell you the dimensions and resources it produces :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
That's the problem, @Herodite....I don't see any of the blue 'i' information dots.

I should add, I used to be able to see them, but for the last few weeks, maybe longer, I haven't been able to see those at all.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
By scrolling over any of the buildings in the game, this reveals the tooltips @OldHag so these are visible in this way also if using a browser rather than the app.
We are aware that players are asking for buildings current size to be added into the tooltips, as you can appreciate we have over 7000 buildings in Elvenar, with many displaying various footprints as they upgrade. Hence we are not seeing this in the game at this point as this will take a vast amount of time to programme.

OldHag

Necromancer
tks, Silmaril and Herodite. I just thought I would report it as a bug as I find it rather annoying not to be able to see the blue 'i' information dots on the set overview window. :)