• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Age of elves

alsael

Soothsayer
Age of elves(rank 29) is looking for active players,who like to play tourneys+FA's.
What we offer:
*We usually do 9-10 chests in tourneys,with our goal to finally reach 10th chest in every tourney
* Finish all stages in FA's every time(best place in FA:rank 14)
*Daily neighbourly help
*Fair trades-usually taken within minutes
*We are global,so no problem finding someone to help you
*Drama free play!
*No minimum point reqs in tourneys.
Join us and you won't regret it!(currently 1 place available):)

Last edited:

Lelanya

Artisan
We are scoring 6 chests consistently and looking for tourneyers. We'd be especially overjoyed if you have plank silk gems as boost but will consider all who apply

Dakua

Adventurer
With our new friends I mentioned above, we are doing even better in tournaments. We are growing really fast, we will get better results in no time. 6 chests was our standart a little time ago. Now it seems we will get 8th at least. Come join us, contribute tournaments and soon together we get 9 chests every tournament. We aim 10 chests as we grow up.

Dakua

Adventurer
Well, we did better than I thought. I assume our standart will be 8 chests per tournament. Join us if you do well in tournaments and do neighbourly helps. Let us get 10th chest together. ♥