• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Adventures

DeletedUser5220

Could we possibly have a Fellowship Warehouse added where items get put into and we can access to then use them on the Yellow, Blue or Green lines as needed... the way it is now because there r people from all over the world playing sometimes we are making the items and many dont get used before the event ends because we are not about when a new flag is opened... it would also then let us know what is most needed to be made with just a quick glance...

Also a drop down option for changing the item list similar to what u have on here to choose the Main thread of the post would be a pleasure to have as its so time consuming changing tween them

These may have already been asked for and i know coding is involved for all games but thats the whole idea when you make the decision to produce a game for playing on the internet... so please please please work out the coding for these things so that you can have it ready for the next round...

A wishful, hopeful plea pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D:):):D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser2215

I agree that would be a usefull tool. Maybe only Mages and Archmage should be allowed to have access to the vault.

DeletedUser2437

An active real-time tally of current badges possessed by a fellowship is a desperately needed feature for these events. Even if we aren't meant to able to access the badges produced by fellows it would still be incredibly helpful just to see what and how many exist.

DeletedUser5220

An active real-time tally of current badges possessed by a fellowship is a desperately needed feature for these events. Even if we aren't meant to able to access the badges produced by fellows it would still be incredibly helpful just to see what and how many exist.
that would also be great but defeats the purpose as we would still have the same issue of people having the stuff needed but not online WHEN its needed... as it stands now i have so much stuff thats going to be wasted because i wasnt online when it was needed and i reckon i am not the only one that will have this happen... also they need to look at changing up what the rewards r because getting the same stuff over and over building wise sure aint something i want to work for...

DeletedUser5238

While the idea of a Fellowship Vault is a good one, i think that it would destroy the purpose of the Fellowship Adventure which is basically learning to work together as a fellowship. It would make the adventure A LOT easier, and you wouldnt need to work together so much ; everyone could just produce badges, they would end up in the vault anyway, ready for the pick at your own convenience. While now you have to take into account that some people are from totally different timezones, so you have to spread out the badge productions in a way that every timezone can contribute without having to wait too long for badges from another timezone.
As a matter of fact, you actually answered your own question : you say you have too much stuff going to waste because you were not online when it was needed ---> this is where the planning and communication comes in.
So while such a vault would actually come in handy, i have to say i'm against it, I do agree however that the prices for completing such an adventure are pretty cheap, even the ones for the top 3.
And that the adventures need a bit of tweaking, like for example the two questgivers who constantly switch places when you are cycling through the quests, very annoying if you are doing different productions at the same time, and, as someone else suggested already in another thread : the fact you have to cycle through the quests every time, it would be a lot easier with a drop down menu

DeletedUser2437

While I do agree that the need to coordinate is a key aspect of Fellowship Adventures and very likely is working as intended, it would still benefit players to have better means of communication and information sharing in order to help their efforts. Currently most high end fellowships use secondary tools like google sheets to coordinate productions between members outside of the game itself. Having better information available within the game only makes things easier for smaller more casual groups to progress.
For the quests themselves yes I agree the current simplistic implementation could definitely use some work.
As far a rewards are concerned, I do in fact feel there is a problem but not in the sense that they aren't worthwhile but rather in how they are distributed. Specifically that rank is what determines prizes available to players. No other system in the game works like this where players are punished for the success of others rather than based on their own progress. And I say this as a player who has been on both ends of the spectrum: My first Adventure as a member of a very relaxed growth oriented fellowship that barely made it through a single path of the three stages for the mana hut, and presently as a member of the currently 1st place fellowship on Arendyll. The rewards, regardless of standing just don't feel worth the effort. At the low end you have groups who know they can't possibly win top 3 so they blaze through a single path for the participation trophies and call it a day. At the top end you have such a vast disparity between 1st and 4th that you almost have to suspend everything else in order to go all in for the high score. In either case the seeming goal of seeing how well a fellowship can cooperate towards a common goal falls apart under an all or nothing reward system. If Fellowship Adventures instead operated under the same system as a tourney, getting more points offers better prizes regardless of what others are doing and rank only affects town score, I feel like there would be alot fewer complaints about how pointless they seem...
A mana hut doesn't seem like a worthwhile prize for completing the three stages and the effort expected for a place in the top 3 is absolutely crazy. Inno please stop making players work against each other like this. Let us have a prize based on our own success rather than comparing us to others.