• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Advance

kimkimkim

Summoner
What do I need to be able to harvest my night essence and ambrosia
you know, this is such a common question that a majority of new players ask that I wonder if Inno needs to let it be known somewhere that the portal is the answer to the problem....maybe add it to the wiki or add it in the wording of a quest....idk

MasterDutch

Novice
Thanks!! But that doesn't answer my question though!! What Do I Need To Be Able To Harvest The Night Essence and Ambrosia!! I need that answer so I can go past lvl17

MinervaOz

Enchanter
You can produce ambrosia and night essence in day and night farms if the portal is at level 1, but you can't harvest it because the portal can't store it. To be able to harvest it you have to upgrade the portal. If that's not what you meant then I don't understand the question - can you explain? (And not sure what you mean by level 17.)

It now occurs to me you might no be able to harvest it because you already have the maximum amount - ie the portal's full. If the portal's fully upgraded you need to use some of what you have stored. If you've got nothing to use it on you can just discard it.

Last edited: