• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Communication Add more avatars?

Perte

Dreamer
Hi, new to the game (~1 month) enjoying it so far.

In my fellowship and neighbours, nearly everyone has the same avatar. The selection is short and not very attractive (in my opinion, sorry)

How about adding new avatars? How about adding the NPC's heads to the avatar list? That should be quick and not harmful in any way.

Would be really nice to see more variety when trading and in the fellowship!

Other idea: organize a fan-made avatar contest, would yield a lot of new avatars and that'll be free marketing as well!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Welcome to Elvenar @Perte!
Avatars are released as you move to each chapters, some are also connected to Ancient Wonders and events.
Which means that as you and your Fellowship progress, more choices open up to you.
Our last competition took place last year when we hosted our International MACxElvenar, details of the winning entries can be seen in our Release notes 1.119
We hope this helps!

Pauly7

Magus
Welcome to the game @Perte.

Yeah, don't worry, there's tons of them once you've worked your way through some chapters, as @Silmaril says. I've still kept the same one since the very beginning though - that's my identity now. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
The results of that last contest were, well nothing I would ever consider using myself ...

Perte

Dreamer
Thanks everyone!
May I suggest a UI improvement to hint at the avatars available in the future? It would be another encouragement to progress in the game.

@Gargon667 agree with you ;-)

Deleted User - 1634960

@Perte You can see the Avatars that will become available in the Wiki. Check the sections on the Guest Races and the Ancient Wonders. ;)

DeletedUser12365

Thanks everyone!
May I suggest a UI improvement to hint at the avatars available in the future? It would be another encouragement to progress in the game.

@Gargon667 agree with you ;-)
Once you proggress with the game you can unlock new avatars in the research tree.