• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A useless addition to wonders

Alcaro

Necromancer
We have now a new tab, named Levels. I consider it completely useless.
In the Tab Levels, we see this:
Wonders new tab.png

In the Upgrade Tab, we see this:
Wonders old tab.png

Basically, there's the same info, in two different tabs.
Maybe that new tab it would have been useful, if it had shown the difference at chests (number of chests, KPs instants, runes).

kimkimkim

Summoner
View attachment 7829

View attachment 7830
Maybe that new tab it would have been useful, if it had shown the difference at chests (number of chests, KPs instants, runes).
I felt the same way @Alcaro but was told that it was a good add-on because you can see future levels and determine if it was worth upgrading further

m4rt1n

Adept
I felt the same way @Alcaro but was told that it was a good add-on because you can see future levels and determine if it was worth upgrading further

Yes very helpful to see if it is worth maxing out a wonder or stopping the upgrades at a certain level of your choice. I welcome the change.

Previously you could only see the next level benefits now you can see them all to the end so when placing a new wonder you can see the benefit at max level and decide to upgrade or delete, great for new players and helpful to me also.

View attachment 7829

View attachment 7830
yep., i've been seeing that and wondered what it was for. I guess it's just one of those things that can be safely ignored