• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A nice respite

Greendidder

Seeker
I’ve enjoyed it very much, but then again, I’m not sure if I would’ve noticed as I’ve not logged in much lately.
I’ve been rather preoccupied with a little bundle of joy since giving birth last week <3
All things Elvenar have suddenly become last priority :D
It’s a shame I also forget to collect all my genies, wishing wells, and goddesses of wishes, but it all feels very not important right now ;)

Anyway, just wanted to check in on all you awesome forum peeps. Now you all know why I’ve been absent lately (and will be some more :p).

Enjoy the new event! I’m going to enjoy loving this tiny perfect little human some more <3
Congratulations, enjoy your special time and try to relax.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Congratulations @C-Nymph! :)
winnithepooh-congrats.gif

I’ve enjoyed it very much, but then again, I’m not sure if I would’ve noticed as I’ve not logged in much lately.
I’ve been rather preoccupied with a little bundle of joy since giving birth last week <3
All things Elvenar have suddenly become last priority :D
It’s a shame I also forget to collect all my genies, wishing wells, and goddesses of wishes, but it all feels very not important right now ;)

Anyway, just wanted to check in on all you awesome forum peeps. Now you all know why I’ve been absent lately (and will be some more :p).

Enjoy the new event! I’m going to enjoy loving this tiny perfect little human some more <3
Aw congratulations, that's lovely news! Welcome to the world Little Bundle of Joy! :)