• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered A Fellowship HQ building

DeletedUser5983

I suggest to add a new special building for fellowship, let's say a Fellowship HQ.
When you click the building, you may find Adventure room, Tournament room, and others.
- In Adventure Room or Tab, you may find the list of members with all their current badges and more... informations that we usually made in the spreadsheet.
- In Tournament Tab you may see for example how many opened provinces each member has and so on.
- You may also see all information from the [shield icon] in this building.

The building itself might be available to build as in the case with the Magical Academy, or as a special reward in any special event.
I think this building can solve some difficulties that we've faced during the Adventures and Tournaments.

DeletedUser5983

vZHTz65.jpg

If possible, in that building, in Adventure Room, we have a form like this, where each member can put in what they have or what job they want to do.... surely this would be a headache for the programmers :)

Deleted User - 384643

Don't really see the need for a tournament room, since you can already check how many points every member has in the current tournament by clicking on the tournament tab. And if you can see their points then you can calculate how many provinces they've unlocked so far.

It would be nice if there was some sort of FA tab where we can see what and how many badges each member has in stock, but there's no way to know what everyone is producing unless every fellow takes the effort to relay this information in some way--and I don't see that happening. Most people don't even bother to mention what badges they have in stock when this is asked. I'm very active during FA, but even I consider it too much of a bother to constantly notify my fellowship about what badges I'm producing, especially since we now have magic spell, gold, army, KP donation, workshop and Tier 1 badges you can all be producing simultaneously. Instead of making the FA run smoother, having to constantly mention what badges they're producing would make it much more likely that people get fed up with Fellowship Adventures (which a lot already are). At the moment, I'm just happy that about half our fellowship even wants to participate at all.

However, some sort of special Fellowship HQ-like building that we can all build together and gradually expand and improve upon, which would then give special advantages to your fellowship, does sound like a good idea to improve team spirit and form a stronger connection to your fellowship. And such a building could be connected with the Fellowship Adventures in some way. Like, for example, you can use the points you win in FA to build and/or improve your Fellowship Headquarters. This would make a nice addition to the game, I think, and this new feature would also make the FA much more appealing for a lot of fellowships.

DeletedUser5983

However, some sort of special Fellowship HQ-like building that we can all build together and gradually expand and improve upon, which would then give special advantages to your fellowship, does sound like a good idea to improve team spirit and form a stronger connection to your fellowship. And such a building could be connected with the Fellowship Adventures in some way. Like, for example, you can use the points you win in FA to build and/or improve your Fellowship Headquarters. This would make a nice addition to the game, I think, and this new feature would also make the FA much more appealing for a lot of fellowships.

I like the idea, the most great feature from FA is the teamwork, so the spirit may continue and may grow... it's a kind of sustainable FA

m4rt1n

Adept
It's a very nice idea, but you cannot assign a single trophy to a single player like in the picture example. I tell all fellows to have at least 1 and preferably 2 spell quests open while doing help for the 3 chests, and take all tournament province spells if they can then making things we post who is doing the long 24 and 48 hour ones. Personally on the last adventure I had over 60 badges unused at 24 and 48 hour production because spells at map 3 could not be met despite me and fellow having over half the required between us. Also everyone has a magic academy at least capable of making 1 spell a day from level 2 onwards.
Also while all those are sat producing can be making beverges etc.
What I am trying to say is everyone has to be making a bit of EVERYTHING so you cannot assign a particular badge to 1 player.

DeletedUser5983

Maybe I used the wrong word, what I meant is that fellows assign themself, which badge/jewlely they would like to work on. Maybe like a delivery form in FA, where we click a button and write how many to deliver, only in this case a person click the badge and write how many to produce. And the system will record when a badge ready and when it is delivered.

DeletedUser5093

I really like this idea, especially the variant Cerebros suggests.