• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9284] not receiving messages

DeletedUser2818

Hi. Yesterday and last weekend my inbox flashes an incoming message but nothing comes through. My archmage confirmed she's sent me numerous messages but I'm not receiving them. My entire inbox and outbox were wiped yesterday afternoon but not by me. Is this a common problem and will it be fixed soon?

DeletedUser363

I've reported not receiving messages before, nothing has been done about that.

I have also reported having messages deleted from my inbox and outbox for no reason since the 25th October, that is being investigated.
Have you reported them to support by sending a ticket in?

DeletedUser2818

no i havnt sent a ticket in. how do i do that or is that a silly question?

DeletedUser363

HI you need to go to support, so you can go to the cog wheel on the bottom right hand corner of the game, click on it and it brings up a list, then click on the ? that opens the support area where you can send a ticket through to them.

The other way is to right click anywhere on the game, and choose support from the list.

DeletedUser2554

Hi. Yesterday and last weekend my inbox flashes an incoming message but nothing comes through. My archmage confirmed she's sent me numerous messages but I'm not receiving them. My entire inbox and outbox were wiped yesterday afternoon but not by me. Is this a common problem and will it be fixed soon?

this happened to me until I stopped deleting ANY message that I got

DeletedUser3229

i have the same issue now...i wrote a ticket..hope they reply..