• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [8762] Build info Wonders not visible

DeletedUser

Game version: __ v1.0.10-(8d01b7a) (2016-03-03 9:26)
Game world: __ En1 Arendyll + En2 Wynandor
Browser + version: __ Firefox 44.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 20.0.0.306
Operating System: __ Win7
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ Fluwyn
Humans or Elves: __ both

Reproducibility: __ 5/5

Quest title: __ N.A.

Current situation:
__ When opening the build info of a not yet built Wonder, there is no info available other then the good needed. How large the building is, and if it needs a path, is not filled in.

Expected situation:
__ Missing info added would help with preparing to build a Wonder.

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ Open Wonder menu;
2. __ Choose Wonder not yet built;
3. __ Go to Build tab;
4. __ Only needed goods are filled in.

Screenshots of the bug:
I have a screenshot, but no online location to put it. Please let me know if I can email it somewhere.

DeletedUser3

Hi Fluwyn and welcome to the forum :)

We've now confirmed this issue and forwarded it to our development team to be fixed, thanks for reporting it :)

This is happening when all your builders are busy. Once you have a builder available you will be able to see all the details on the upgrade tab for your Ancient Wonders.

DeletedUser

Hello Amy,

Thanks! And thanks for your reply. I hadn't figured out it was only when my builders are busy :)
It would be handy to know what size the building will be, so that I can start making room for it. That's how I came across the problem. But now I know how to get around the problem: just hold on 'til one of the builders is freed up and ask him ;-)

DeletedUser3

Fixed with the update to 1.1. It should once again be possible to see the upgrade costs for an AW without having to ask a builder ;)