• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [8179] Donating coins to AW's brings error reports

DeletedUser186

Game version: __ 0.34.8 Master
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __Firefox 44.0
Flash Player version: __20.0.0.286
Operating System: __Mac OSX 10.11.3 El Capitan
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Gini
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __ 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
When donating KP's to other players AW's an error message occurs stating that I cannot donate any more KP's. So far, this has only happened if I am donating two KP's, and has happened also when donating 2 KP's to my own AW's. After a refresh of the browser I have only one KP left in the bar and none showing as being donated to the AW, leaving me one KP short.

Expected situation:
Expect to be able to donate any number of KP's to any AW.

Reproduction Steps:
1. __Click on AW
2. __Open Help tab
3. __Click on green 2 button
4. __Error message shows
5. __Refresh game
6.__Check AW for donated amount - has not changed
7.__Check KP bar - only one KP showing instead of two.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1316

Thank you for reporting this, Gini!

We are investigating the matter and will let you know of any further information.

Also, if you are able to get screenshots of this, please attach them whenever you get a chance. Thanks again!

DeletedUser815

Thank you Gini for reporting this issue and Slotharingia for confirming it :)

This is a bug that came with v0.34 and is something that can happen when spending KP anywhere. Both in the research tree and in an AW. There is no loss of KP's. The game timer has been messed up slightly and causes players to see KP's that they don't really have yet and upon spending the "phantom" KP's an internal error occurs.

I would suggest spending one KP at a time and not use the button that allows you to spend all you KP's at once. That will prevent the internal error from occuring... at the cost of slightly more mouseclicks :D