• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7527] New Fellowship name not reflected in the Chat title

DeletedUser462

Hi there, Elvenar team,

That's a minor one so I'll just leave it here.

Game version: 0.28.1954-69052f4-(master) (2015-11-03 11:42)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.226
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (Service Pack 1)
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: Rexxagor
Humans or Elves: Humans
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
When you edit your Fellowship's name the Chat window continues to show the old name until I refresh my browser tab.

Expected situation:
The new name should be reflected in the Chat window right after the change or at least when you hide and reopen the Chat window.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Just edit your Fellowship's name.
2. Check out the old name still stands in the Chat window.

Screenshots of the bug:
FadfxxH.png

Thanks in advance,
Rexx

Deleted User - 50840

Hi Rexx,

Have you tried sending a chat message after the name change but before the browser refresh? Or picked up some goods or coins? Or opened the rankings or notifications? The game sometimes needs something to force it to communicate with the server.

DeletedUser462

Hi Duke,

Very good thoughts! Now that you mention it, I have tried all of the above (chat message, picked coins, opened rankings, messages and notifications), nothing has changed. It still wants its browser refresh. :)

Deleted User - 50840

Then you have found a bug that I don't think has been found before... Even in the beta or US servers. :)

I wish I can test it but I'll get my ears blasted for playing around with our fellowship name :(

DeletedUser3

Thanks folks! Rexxagor, we can confirm this issue, which will now be forwarded to our development team, thus saving Duke Avatar's ears from being blasted :)