• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7434]Scouted Successfully, Unable to Open

DeletedUser813

Hi There,
Im new to the forum, so still working my way through it all, but today I successfully scouted a new encounter (marble) and after half hour, came back onto the game expecting to collect some relics there. I found I was not able to access the encounter as now its only showing up inside a grey circle and cannot be opened. I am almost totally computer illiterate so please dont bedazzle me with a complicated solution!! I would like to get back and collect these relics but its very frustrating not be able to access it. The relics are between Alora Lee and cinz in what looks like a mine?
upload_2015-12-18_8-32-34.png

DeletedUser248

Hi Ametha,

Have you tried refreshing your browser? If not, please try that. If you are still having issues please let us know what browser you are using so we can walk you through other options. If to no avail, you may need to contact support. :) All of which are easily explained.

- Lane

PS: Welcome to the forum btw! ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Ametha. :)

This issue has been forwarded to the developers some time ago as can be seen in this thread here: [7434] Scouted Provinces inaccessible.

The current solution is to enter or exit fullscreen through the game menu (the cog/gear icon) located at the very bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Alternatively you can enter/exit fullscreen through most browsers by pressing the F11 key on your keyboard and this would also fix the issue temporarily. Once you leave the world map however, this issue will likely occur again and can only be fixed using the steps previously mentioned.

Hope that helps.
~ Valerius

DeletedUser815

Hi Ametha,
redlarge.png

Welcome to Elvenar International. May your stay here be long :) The issue you are experiencing is indeed a known bug that have been reported here(click) and have been forwarded to our developers.

Thank you @Valeruis and @Lane for your kind assistance towards a new player :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser813

Thank you Avatrix. I appreciate your help and information and look forward to continuing my journey through Elvenar.