• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7434] Scouted Provinces inaccessible.

DeletedUser703

Game version: 0.28.1954-69052f4-(master) (2015-11-03 11:42)
Game world: 1
Browser + version: chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.226
Operating System: windows 8
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: marcopoloq
Humans or Elves: human
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 2/5

Current situation:
I've explored a new relic site on my world map but after the exploration is completed it stays the same color and is inaccessible. I can't explore the relic site again but i can't access it to battle either. I have two of them on my map at the moment and I've been able to access one (the steel one) of the two twice randomly after a refresh. I've completed 4 battles in that relic site but it has gone back to being inaccessible both times after I exited the world map.

Expected situation:
I want to be able to access the relic sites and complete the battles as intended.

Screenshots of the bug:

DeletedUser703

I've been looking at the bug, and the inaccessible relic sites seem to become accessible when you explore a new province, but as soon as you close the world map and open it again it becomes inaccessible again.
Here is a new screenshot, I've cleared the sector from the previous screenshot and here is the new map view:
http://imgur.com/uqj5GwT
As you can see i can explore the sector but the sectors bordering it are still grayed out.

DeletedUser703

For other people with this problem, I found a solution. Go to the settings in the lower right corner of the game and go to full screen mode. This makes all of my, now 4, inaccessible areas accessible again until you close the map and reopen it.
Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/0IlPJJY

Edit: You have to have the relic sites you want to make accessible again visible on your screen or it won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Hi marcopoloq - welcome to the forum, and thanks for reporting this issue :)
Thanks also for reporting it in such great detail, and also letting us know about the workaround. We have confirmed the issue you describe and will forward it to our development team for fixing. Thanks again for your assistance with this issue - much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

I've explored a new relic site on my world map but after the exploration is completed it stays the same color and is inaccessible. I can't explore the relic site again but i can't access it to battle either.
I'm assuming this is the bug that I've been having then as well? Looks like this on my screen when I hover over the province with my cursor:
Map_bug.png

EDIT: Can confirm that the fix works in chrome for me too. It also works to use Chrome's fullscreen mode by hitting F11 to temporarily fix this issue (until I leave the world map).

Last edited by a moderator: