• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7390] Chat Popup Bug

DeletedUser289

As of today's update, I'm getting this in Arendyll but not in Winyandor. When I try to click into the chat box or mouse hover over it, I get a mouse over popup for whatever building happens to be behind it, if there is one.

Separately, I also in Arendyll get mouse over popups for buildings even when I am hovering over mountains or other parts of the non city background. I've been noticing that before today's update though.

Attachments

• elvenarchatbug.png
    elvenarchatbug.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 89

DeletedUser289

The archmage of my fellowship in Arendyll is getting the same problem with the popups over chat.

DeletedUser277

This is not happening to me - I am using Chrome, but not sure how much difference that would make.

DeletedUser

I get it as well for the chat box in Arendyll but not in Winyandor, I'm using FireFox.

I can also see the building window if I hover my mouse over the avatar of the questgiver in Arendyll but again not in Winyandor.

DeletedUser3

Thanks for reporting this issue folks, this has been reported to our development team and we are awaiting a fix :)