• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7012] Non working Turntable in Battle Encounter

• Thread starter Deleted User - 13667
  • Start date

Deleted User - 13667

See picture.

Player Treants takes a turn. But the turn table shows Sorceress taking a turn. This Turn table hasn't exactly been working since July 2015.

The turn table only works proper till units start getting crossed off.

Attachments

• Turntable.JPG
    Turntable.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 120

DeletedUser3

Hi s5carrot! Thanks for your report, and especially the screenshot :)

Could we ask you please to fill out the template found here (click) as this will help us investigate this issue, thank you. You can edit the template into your post by clicking on 'Edit' at the bottom left of your post. Please especially let us know whether your Hardware Acceleration option was set to on or off.

Deleted User - 13667

Game version: 0.29.2193-v0.29-rc5-(master)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Firefox 40.0.3
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.26
Operating System: WIN XP
Screen resolution: 1280 x 768
Account name: s5carrot
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
See picture.

Player Treants takes a turn. But the turn table shows Sorceress taking a turn.

This Turn table hasn't exactly been working since July 2015. No idea if it was working earlier.

The turn table only works proper till units start getting crossed off

Expected situation:
Current unit taking a turn should be the left-most portrait.

Additional Note:
(right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here) does not work. Likely it is possible for other programs, other than firefox

Same thing goes for the cut & paste feature. You cannot copy and paste others' message. And yes, I do know that you can cut & paste your own message either by CTRL+C and CTRL+V or highlight right-click and copy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 50840

Additional Note:
(right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here) does not work. Likely it is possible for other programs, other than firefox
I am using firefox and it works. Just click (left or right) on the version. That will automatically copy it into your computer memory but you wont get a popup giving the option to copy like you would with copying almost anything else. Then paste.

Deleted User - 13667

I am using firefox and it works. Just click (left or right) on the version. That will automatically copy it into your computer memory but you wont get a popup giving the option to copy like you would with copying almost anything else. Then paste.

There is further no right click after you right click on the screen.

Deleted User - 50840

There is further no right click after you right click on the screen.
No there is not. You right click in game to bring up the popup with the version, forum link, support link et cetera. Then move your mouse till the version number is highlighted. Then click on it (either left click or right click works) untill the popup goes away. Once the popup has disappeared the version number is copied into your computer memory. Ready to be pasted in the forum or in any other text document.

Deleted User - 50840

I was simply trying to assist you (and others reading the forum who might have the same issue) with something you were having trouble with. Did my point for point advise help you to be able to copy the game version or not? Your lack of response on that topic suggest that it did help.

you simply posting to chalk up posts
Basic principle of psychology: People will most often suspect and accuse others of what they are most often guilty of themselves... Thieves will suspect everyone wants to steal from them... Cheaters will suspect everyone wants to cheat them... et cetera.

Deleted User - 13667

I was simply trying to assist you (and others reading the forum who might have the same issue) with something you were having trouble with.

Read the topic. This is under bugs. Cut and Paste is not the interest here.

Did my point for point advise help you to be able to copy the game version or not? Your lack of response on that topic suggest that it did help.

I already gave my answer.

Basic principle of psychology: People will most often suspect and accuse others of what they are most often guilty of themselves... Thieves will suspect everyone wants to steal from them... Cheaters will suspect everyone wants to cheat them... et cetera.

Your interest is simply to post and steer off topic.

Deleted User - 50840

Same thing goes for the cut & paste feature. You cannot copy and paste others' message. And yes, I do know that you can cut & paste your own message either by CTRL+C and CTRL+V or highlight right-click and copy.
Read the topic. This is under bugs. Cut and Paste is not the interest here.
You are contradicting yourself. You mentioned the cut and paste in the bug report thus making it part of the bug being reported and being of interest to you.
you simply posting to chalk up posts
Is that comment not "off topic"? I merely responded to an off topic comment with another.

Deleted User - 13667

You are contradicting yourself. You mentioned the cut and paste in the bug report thus making it part of the bug being reported and being of interest to you.

Read from the start of post. That comment was from me was an additional note to Amy. It is not the topic posted for this thread.

Is that comment not "off topic"? I merely responded to an off topic comment with another.

You should read the forums rules. Number 5.
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.1/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9

Please just stay friendly and on-topic guys, thank you :)

This issue has been confirmed now and forwarded for fixing :)

Deleted User - 13667

Amy, the turntable is not fixed. In fact, it is still out of synchronise right from the start.
It has never been working. No idea how it was concluded the wrong turntable was fixed.

Attached the jpeg. Golems are now taking a turn but the turntable portrait at the leftmost indicates it the sword dancers who should be taking a turn.

Attachments

• error turntable.JPG
    error turntable.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 95

DeletedUser3

Thanks s5carrot - this seems not fixed indeed. We will make sure the development team are aware of this :) are your system specifications still the same as you gave in your earlier post?

Also, is there anyone else who is still able to reproduce this issue in 0.35?

Deleted User - 13667

As always. Except the flash player have been upgraded to keep up

Deleted User - 13667

This non-working turntable is still not fixed but the thread is marked as fixed still despite being pointed out to be otherwise.

Why?

Deleted User - 13667

Turntable still not working

Attachments

• turntable error.JPG
    turntable error.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 91