• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [6641] get a black bar on my avatar when selecting buildings to produce goods

DeletedUser195

I also am having the same issue, it appears to happen when I produce whatever, goods or supplies. It is an instant flash though, mine does not stay. You did good getting that screenshot. In my case I would not be able to produce the screenshot because of it being an instant flash.

DeletedUser

correct mine is a instant flash aswell :) i tried it 3x to get it right :D i am super fast :p hehehe

DeletedUser195

you are good, I noticed that the black bar disappears when I put the hardware acceleration on. Instead of the black bar without hardware acceleration, I think my elves are taking a picture of me clicking my buildings :eek: because I get a flash around the entire screen, also instantaneous. cheese :cool:

DeletedUser3

Hi Miranda84! Thanks for reporting this issue, and thanks for the confirmations folks! This issue has now been forwarded to our development team for fixing :)