• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived 4th empty chest...

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Game version: v1.19.3-(648c494) (2016-12-14 14:05)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Fox 50.0
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: W7-64b
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: Tonton-des-bois
Humans or Elves: H
Reproducibility: 2-3/5 (2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes)

Current situation:
When I do a new visiting round after I got the 3 chests and I have logged out/in,
I get sometimes a 4th extra chest with nothing inside
I happened 3 times since (about) tuesday 20 december
But I did no extra visitings before, I just need temporary more coins... so the date is not important...

Expected situation:
Guess...

Reproduction Steps
Do your fellows visitings and get 3 chests
2. log off/on
3. try to visit other neighbours
4. you can get an extra empty chest

Screenshots of the bug:
visit.bug.png

DeletedUser

This is allegedly fixed in version 1.20 that is running on the beta server. Guess we will see for sure when they decide to roll 1.20 out here.

DeletedUser446

I get this too
index.php

Attachments

• noreward.JPG
    noreward.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 142

DeletedUser1413

I also got empty chest.:eek:

But I didn't notice that.:oops:Because I thought that it was conection problem.:p

DeletedUser2536

I made a ticket and it is confirmed that this is a bug, but I still don't know when and how this is fixed. Also, with the Snow Flurry quest still running, I find it a rather annoying bug because some quests require those rewards, like relics. This leads to an unfair disadvantage me thinks. I wonder whether and how we are compensated?

Attachments

• ticket-2016-12-29.PNG
    ticket-2016-12-29.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 70

DeletedUser219

Since you are still receiving the 3 gifts you are entitled to, there is no disadvantage. If, like Lisica, you can count to 3, there is not even any inconvenience.

DeletedUser2536

I can count to 3 too, and even a bit further.

Within each 24 hours counting from 00:00 CET (GMT +1) every player has a chance of receiving three rewards by opening chests. The counter resets after 00:00h CET on the german servers. After that a new round starts. So theoretically, a player may receive up to six rewards in the same game session if he/she plays just before and after midnight (in Germany).

At this point it is clear that the bug affects only the 4th and 5th consecutive chest. And apparantly this happens only during visits to cities of non-fellow neighours. I've asked the debugging team if they could check whether the 4th and 5th chest are indeed 'phantom chests' that shouldn't pop up to begin with, or that the bug could mistaken the 2nd and 3rd chest of the 'new day' for the 4th and 5th.

I'm awaiting more news from the debug team, the ticket will be closed after this thing is sorted out.

Update:
The issue seems to be resolved since last update, so I've closed the ticket. Uploaded image is just for future reference.

Attachments

• View_ticket_-_InnoGames_Support_2017-01-09.png
    View_ticket_-_InnoGames_Support_2017-01-09.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1634960

This is confirmed.
It may also be fixed, as we haven't had any new tickets about it since the update, though there is nothing in the release notes.
Please only post new occurrences here. :eek: