• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 3 x burning clock

DeletedUser6404

Question: If the 3 x burning clock is ticking and you select while time is on your choice of time: Do you get the benefit even if the clock has run out when collecting, but you started manufactoring in given time?

Afvsag.jpg

DeletedUser6404

Yes it does say that I read too. But enchantments don't do that, so I wasn't sure what to select.

DeletedUser441

I was tempted to do 2 day productions (in 16 hours) just before the timer ran out , but thought it wouldn't work. Now I know it would have , so I'm gutted :(.

Deleted User - 1634960

No, it would not have. The announcement specified that Productions had to be started AND collected in order to benefit from the speedup.

DeletedUser5976

No, it would not have. The announcement specified that Productions had to be started AND collected in order to benefit from the speedup.

That's not true Rillian. I did start 2 day productions an hour before the timer ran out and collected them this morning after 16h. I think perhaps what you say is true for the 3 x the amount of goods boost but not the 3 x the speed one.

Deleted User - 384643

That's not true Rillian. I did start 2 day productions an hour before the timer ran out and collected them this morning after 16h. I think perhaps what you say is true for the 3 x the amount of goods boost but not the 3 x the speed one.
Exactly. As long as your production order is set before the 3x speed production runs out it will have the speed bonus.
But the 3x amount production bonus stops working the moment it ends, even if your manufactories just finish 5 minutes later.

Timneh

Artisan
I also started some 2 day productions before it ended and they still finished in 16 hours so i have to agree that Rilian is wrong.