• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [11597] Graphics Glitch Crops of Joy

• Thread starter Deleted User - 106219
  • Start date

Deleted User - 106219

When visiting the city of player Bogg the Crops of Joy appear on top of the Builders' Hut:
Bogg.png
I tried reloading the page and then visting. I also tried zooming in and out. No change.

DeletedUser791

An issue across the board during the process of giving Neighbour Help. Please fix ASAP! This was reported as a bug in Beta already. Why hasn't it been fixed prior go-live?

DeletedUser791

Another thread found a work around: scroll in and out of your city (pressing the "+" or "-" on your ingame menu). This will put all buildings in the right place again.
Just a workaround for now - hoping the developers fix this bug asap.

Deleted User - 106219

My report is not about the bug that causes the buildings to appear all on top of each other. This is a different bug: All the buildings are ordered as they should be, it's just that the two Crops of Joy partially cover the Builders' Hut when they should be behind it.

Like I said in my first post I tried zooming in and zooming out, and also tried reloading.

DeletedUser330

Yeah overlapping buildings has been going on now for about 4 months. They know about it, but have yet to do anything about it.

Deleted User - 106219

More glitches, this time from the city of dm100 (currently the #1 player in Winyador):
ElvenarBug01.png
Princess Anwen on top of Mountain Halls.

ElvenarBug02.png
Princess Anwen on top of some Snail Palaces.

DeletedUser9

Thank you for the reports, we have forwarded this issue!