• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [11485] Tournament reward % Boost increase

firerock

Enchanter
When you complete a tournament and you get some relics for completing the round, if those relics make your boosted goods go up another level you do not get a message saying you boosted goods have increased from x% to y%.
I have had this one the last few that I have done, you do actually get the relics as far as I can tell.

I complete stage 1 of a Dust province tournament, I win 2 Dust relics
If I click on the relic button on the map it shows 260 Dust relics and a boost of 491
(next upgrade 9) I went up a level of boost.
index.php

if I clear the cache and reload the game (in IE11 CTRL+F5)
It now shows I have 260 Relics but my boost is now 501%
index.php

I'm on Arendyll and Elves, although I somehow don't think that will make any difference.

Attachments

• relic 1.JPG
    relic 1.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 144
  • relic 2.JPG
    relic 2.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

This is an issue with game info not refreshing correctly until you reload the game. It's been around for a few months (see this thread for examples of other cases where things don't refresh until you reload the game).

DeletedUser9

This problem should have been resolved in our current game version. Should it reoccur, please let us know! :)

DeletedUser9

Ok thank you for letting us know. We are not able to reproduce this ourselves anymore, so in case it happens again: could you please post recent screenshots like you did in your first post here as well?

Also: Are there any other players having the same issue?

DeletedUser1925

It is the refresh problem. Like with culture %, tournament start, mail notifications.

sunrae

Soothsayer
Hi I am having this issue too, boost does go up but don't get the usual message. At first I thought is wasn't but have been counting the relics and when I log back in it does.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Yes I'm getting it for the first time in this tournament too.... Again yes it is going up but no notification that it's happened

DeletedUser363

The boost going up is about the only notification pop up I DO get lol:rolleyes:

DeletedUser9

We have reopend this bug report now. Thank you for sharing your findings guys!