• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [11472] Tournament Issue

DeletedUser1614

I have win 14 scrools provinces 1 stage mean for 1 star. on number 15 i choose troops and is some error even if i log off and log in back. troops showing 0 on every squad also in battle field. I have checked troops in barracks before trying battle and same amount of troops remain after loose battle.

Bez_tytu_u.png

DeletedUser814

Hello snakemastah,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We aware of this particular issue and have forwarded it onto our development team to be fixed at the earliest possible opportunity. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue. :)

DeletedUser971

Quite an annoying bug this, refreshed a few time and could fight again in three of the provinces, in my last one nothing would work.

Annah

Alchemist
Go ahead as if to fight and fill up with squads of swords.... once in battle surrender immediately... go back and all will be reset. This appears to work every time. :)

i played a tournament earlier, I won the battle, finished the whole tournament and the rewards was supposed to be 4 KP...I only got 2 :/