• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

♫AbunDance♫ Fellowship is currently recruiting active team players.

rock stream

Scholar
Join our active international fellowship as we play and grow our cities.
New players are welcome upon the competition of Chapter 1.
Members are expected to provide neighbourly help and take part in Fellowship Adventures, Tournaments, Spire and share in the prizes to advance our cities
We are a fair trade fellowship except to provide assistance for new players. We encourage members to focus on boosted goods and trade for other goods as as needed.
If you have questions about the game you are encouraged to ask
If you are interested please contact Valenoria, Farseer, or rock stream or join directly
Come and enjoy the fun in a great fellowship.

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
Bumping up!
We are still looking for active players. High or low.
I joined the FS after 1 week into the game. I was probably half way through the first Chapter.
Was greener than a clover, as this is the first time for me into Elvenar.
Everyone is very friendly and most helpful. Trading and tips about the game helped me more than you would think, and AbunDance has...well an abundance of just that! :)

Bonus: We have more puns like the one above, that will more than surely make you blow air through your nostrils with more pressure than normal.

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
One spot was taken yesterday. We still have room for more active players.
Give our FS a look and maybe join a bit to check how cool we are :)

Upon joining, a hidden happy bar will appear in rl above your head. It only shows when you are logged in the game, but it has a cool purple hue, so you're bound to love it.
The bar fills up with Happy by simply watching nonsense being poured in the FS chat!
Topics include (but not limited to):
Types of beer, why does a cat lift their tail up when you pet their backs, the fact that you don't actually touch anything in your life, due to the negative polarity of electrons in every atom, my unusual good smelling hair, etc.