• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Great-legend

Suggestion

that will be my last comment about that topic and i leave it to the capable hands of the game team i wish you all the best of luck and i hope i haven't offended anyone by what i said . and i am sorry if anyone feels offended by my opinion and what i said
  2. Great-legend

Suggestion

i disagree with you . the best AM i have known over the time i played this game . she never decided something without discussing it with the whole FS she always kept every fellow in mind and she respected everyone and she took our opinions about anything that happens in our FS and when someone...
  3. Great-legend

Suggestion

i have seen and read all the comments here and in order to explain my point of view i will tell you what happened my previous FS Am's wanted people to do more in the spire which is great but to expect more than than they can actually do that is not great at all in my previous FS only 8...
  4. Great-legend

Suggestion

yea that was really upsetting and annoying
  5. Great-legend

Suggestion

hello game team i have a Suggestion which i think would be great addition to the game you see i have been kicked from my fellowship during the tournament and spire and i wasn't deserving to be expelled because of that i lost both there rewards which is upsetting so my suggestion is that...
  6. Great-legend

a suggestion

ok that is fine but in my opinion that is a mistake but still you decide what goes on
  7. Great-legend

a suggestion

why don't you add world chat i find it hard to communicate with people in the world with messages so i ask you to add world chat where everyone can see and talk to others like the guild chat so that we can know who's active and who's not for neighborly help please take that into considerations