• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Frost Crystals

Change Password Button

It seems so obvious that there should be one, but mobile app has no Change Password button. Could you please add one? It's a pain to ask a friend if I can log on using their pc so that I can change it.
  2. Frost Crystals

Spells Splitting Dragon Abbey Spell bonuses

Hi Gurus, I have come across several players mentioning that they wish there was an instant Seed production building, and I thought it might be a good idea to split up the bonuses given from using the various spells when the Dragon Abbey is in play. Perhaps it could create Mana from Ensorcelled...
  3. Frost Crystals

Splitting Dragon Abbey Spell bonuses

Hi Gurus, I have come across several players mentioning that they wish there was an instant Seed production building, and I thought it might be a good idea to split up the bonuses given from using the various spells when the Dragon Abbey is in play. Perhaps it could create Mana from Ensorcelled...
  4. Frost Crystals

Open | In progress Event Completed pop-up

Hi, Every time I complete a quest in the Winter Magic Event, in all my cities, I get a pop-up telling me I have completed all the Quests and to pick up prizes. I tried to put in a ticket to Support, but it keeps pre filling the bug reporting form with something about invisible Orcs, which I...