• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Frost Crystals

Splitting Dragon Abbey Spell bonuses

Oh boy! With the new changes just announced to reduce Mana from the Dragon Abbey, maybe this is not such a good idea after all! :(
  2. Frost Crystals

Change Password Button

It seems so obvious that there should be one, but mobile app has no Change Password button. Could you please add one? It's a pain to ask a friend if I can log on using their pc so that I can change it.
  3. Frost Crystals

Spells Splitting Dragon Abbey Spell bonuses

Hi Gurus, I have come across several players mentioning that they wish there was an instant Seed production building, and I thought it might be a good idea to split up the bonuses given from using the various spells when the Dragon Abbey is in play. Perhaps it could create Mana from Ensorcelled...
  4. Frost Crystals

Splitting Dragon Abbey Spell bonuses

Hi Gurus, I have come across several players mentioning that they wish there was an instant Seed production building, and I thought it might be a good idea to split up the bonuses given from using the various spells when the Dragon Abbey is in play. Perhaps it could create Mana from Ensorcelled...
  5. Frost Crystals

New Years In Game Resolutions!!

My New Years Resolutions are to defrag all buildings from earlier than 3 Chapters behind... and chill awhile between Chapters to build up resources.
  6. Frost Crystals

Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year to everyone! Let's hope it's a good one, without any tears... ;) xx
  7. Frost Crystals

Open | In progress Event Completed pop-up

It is obviously a programming error within the App, for it to display the Completion of Quests popup instead of the rewards for completing each individual quest. There is no way a caching or memory issue could cause such a thing to happen.
  8. Frost Crystals

Hi @Herodite , I cleared my cache, cleared my data, Uninstalled the App, turned my phone off for a few minutes, then turned it back on and reinstalled... Next quest completed, same thing happened.
  9. Frost Crystals

HE'S BACK!!

He must be getting affected by Global warming... Poor guy!
  10. Frost Crystals

Hi, Every time I complete a quest in the Winter Magic Event, in all my cities, I get a pop-up telling me I have completed all the Quests and to pick up prizes. I tried to put in a ticket to Support, but it keeps pre filling the bug reporting form with something about invisible Orcs, which I...
  11. Frost Crystals

Release Notes

Is it possible to add this info to the Section at the top of the Forum that is dedicated to Release Note information? Nothing has been updated there since August...
  12. Frost Crystals

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

What the....! Bugle messages now lead you straight to Discord!!! Discord is a personal information gathering platform! Businesses throughout Europe have banned employees from using it! I will NEVER use it! It has NO BUSINESS forcing us to use it to find out information about changes in the...
  13. Frost Crystals

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

It is possible to come to the Forum via the App... I do ;) There is a sneaky little back door, where you can peek at all the Forums if you wish... Just go to Wiki, and scroll down just a little... There is a pop-up there... Just wait for the right Forum to display, and Viola! Have fun!
  14. Frost Crystals

Looking for players

Are you an Active Spire and Tournament player? Are you looking for a 10+ Chest Tournament Fellowship, and Silver Spire Fellowship working towards Gold? If you are looking for an exciting, dynamic, growing Fellowship, then look no further than "Inspired". Please Contact Se7en69 for further...
  15. Frost Crystals

Looking for players

Inspired is currently looking for a Keen Spire and Tournament player to join our exciting Fellowship. If this sounds like you, Please email Se7en69