• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. recruiting

Arendyll- winter mixture is looking for every day players. Willing to help new players build their city and always available to answer questions. Happy fairly quiet team. We play all FA's, tournaments and the spire. Try us out for awhile and see if we are a comfortable fit. Thanks Hinges
  2. fellowship seeking 3 new players

Winter mixture recruiting is looking for daily/regular players please. We are helpful and do everything -tournament spire quests etc. We don't care what level you are on we are prepared to help you grow your city. Come and try out our fellowship. You won't be disappointed.
  3. Recruiting!

We have 3 places for players who like to play every day. We are getting 10 chests in the tournament every week and everyone climbs the spire. We accept players at all levels.
  4. need 3 players please

Arendyll winter mixture EN1 are looking for new or old players please. Please take part in tournaments the spire and Adventures. Every day players would be great. We are getting 10 chests /weekly in tournament but do need a little help. Happy gaming
  5. winter mixture en1 arendyll

seeking every day /often playing players .Looking forward to meeting you.
  6. members

I am looking for a new member to join EN1 Winter mixture Arendyll. Come over and take a look at us . 26.03.22 No response as yet :(
  7. player needed

Arendyll en1 winter mixture -we are seeking new players . Check out our 'overview' for details. Thanks No takers as yet please try us out.
  8. chapter 15

I asked this before but forgotten again.:( Can someone tell me how to make elven manifests and elven collections. I have upgraded council hall and thingy of wisdom but still not able to produce these . Please tell me what I am doing wrong or missing. Sorry to ask again.
  9. Player wanted

Arendyll EN winter mixture is looking for one special player. We are looking for somebody on UK or EU time to join our fellowship. You must play the Spire, Tournament and join in all other fellowship quests. If you are well advanced or just starting out it doesn't matter. A retired person would...
  10. Winter Mixture EN1/new member wanted

Trying to locate a player who is retired and is playing most days. We have space for someone who wants to fight in the tournament and the spire. Someone who will join in the FA's and possibly on UK time. The fellowship gets 10 chests in the tournament and is regularly doing the spire. We are...
  11. Winter mixture

We are on Arendyll EN1 Speaking English. We are looking for new players please. We need tier one bonus goods planks especially .We are fighting in the tournaments and Spire. We achieve 10 chests now with a bit of a struggle, so we need daily players who are ready to help. Please come and try us...
  12. Winter mixture Arendyll EN1

Searching for players who want to play. We play all events ,online all day-mostly and every day! Membership open to join. Mixture of experienced and new players. Helpful lot. Will answer questions and if we don't know we will try and find out. Please share your knowledge too. Come over and take...
  13. Facebook

Hi Peeps. Can you help.I put up a plea for new players for my Fellowship and had a reply from someone who started playing yesterday.Can someone tell me how we 'find' each other. Nothing will appear on Stats for her but I have directed her to stats to find my fellowship. Is there a way to locate...
  14. Winter mixture

I am AM of a group of 14-16 regular players. We are looking for another group of peeps to complete our 25 please. We are playing tournaments, the Spire and fellowship adventures. Our best result is 7 chests in the tournament, and 200+ score in the Spire. We are a helpful bunch and play every...
  15. Winter mixture .Arendyll

I have 24 members again however only 14 seem to play. I am trying to build a good team. We are now getting to chest 5 in the tournaments but can't quite get it. We do the Spire and fellowship challenges. We have players online most of the day and some of the night. We chat to each other and help...
  16. trees

Hi I am in woodelves and I am finding/or I should say not finding things .My point is that there are so many trees that I can't find building. I can't find a building to move or upgrade etc.Please consider fewer trees to make the whole more visible.