• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Piglets For All

That's me done!

I'm retiring this city, the direness of Chapter 19 has left me at the point of no return. I'm nearing the end of the chapter in Beta and just can't face months of it on live as well, and so Piglets For All wishes you all goodbye! For all those who have known me as Lisica, I wish you well in...
  2. Piglets For All

Zephala are looking for new members

Zephala is an established Fellowship, unfortunately we've lost a few people recently to real life issues and are looking to fill our vacancies. We're a friendly FS, active chat window and well used KP threads. We are getting 12+ chests in the tournament each week and until our numbers dropped...
  3. Piglets For All

Zephala is Recruiting

We currently have one vacancy and are looking for a committed and regular daily player, ideally with boosts of planks and dust. We are a 10 chest tournament Fellowship with a minimum of 1.2k tournament points each week. We participate in the spire and fellowship adventures. We have an active...
  4. Piglets For All

Zephala 2 - 10 Chest FS

Zephala 2 is recruiting new members, we are a 10 chest tournament Fellowship, we enjoy playing Elvenar and have a wealth of experience between us. We like regular visiting between members and only do fair trades. We are looking for people who are in Dwarves or later guest races, perhaps with a...
  5. Piglets For All

Closed | Archived No Tournament Rewards

Its been 40 minutes since the end of the Tournament and although I did get the notification to say that the tournament ended I didn't get the pop up showing the rewards or received anything. Also the tournament tab for the FS is showing the chests as blank as per the screenshot. I relogged a...