• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Ensorcelled endowment charms

Thank you FieryArien. It's always difficult to explain when just writing down. But the experiment you describe was a brilliant idea and although I was aware of doing it somehow like that you have made it a lot easier to understand. I would suggest you Copywrite it before someone else claims it ...
  2. Answered Tournament scores

Can Tournament scores be retrieved - if so, from where, please?
  3. Answered How is the "Senior Game Moderator" selected?

Just wondering as I note that the current seniors do not possess the higher/highest scores nor are they the "the first-born", so to speak.
  4. Answered Meaning of Discovered in Elvenar

My message/question/wondering is what did the developers intend for the word "Discovered" to mean in this game. In the normal course of everyday English language "discovered" means "found" (and its other forms like "finds") I believe - let me know if I'm wrong and I'll apologise. However, in...
  5. Answered Can't get velvet.

"Careful" what you claim. Some seemingly over-the-top offers are made because of what I consider, excessive trading fees claimed by the trader. I do not "hear" anyone complaining when it is the other way around (3 star trades). Do not forget no one is making you trade.
  6. Unfair advertising via misleading omissions and imposed limitation of time

Why does Jim Sterling have his quotes in big black boxes? How does he do it? Is He allowed? If so can I do the same? Finally, how do I do it?
  7. Unfair advertising via misleading omissions and imposed limitation of time

Perhaps, just perhaps they "the sales & marketing" people just overlooked a "+" or "-" sign? The Diamonds sales do have, at least now, a "+" sign. But I am unsure if they always have.
  8. Unfair advertising via misleading omissions and imposed limitation of time

Yes, I agreed at first, but please seem my reply to Rilian re; unsubstantiated claims.
  9. Unfair advertising via misleading omissions and imposed limitation of time

We are getting a bit over-the-top here, I believe. Rilian - you need to quote provable facts, indeed so does the source that you quote. Blatantly quoting someone else is rumour-mongering. Tesla333 - Did you really quit your job? You mean you just gave up, do you not? Why did you not remain and...
  10. Quests Woodelves chapter quest order

I am just about to get into Chapter/Level 7 and am waiting to collect 150000 (150K) of Granite. This is the first occasion to hear about Mana Tears. Could/would you please mention what Chapter/Level you are referring to in your question. I thank you, in advance, BuilderViktor
  11. Answered joining a tournament

Thankyou Lelanya> IMHO. Yours was the only sensible answer as I did not even realize the FA was a separate game believing it part of the Tournament which was also running - same time. Problem was I had already answered a day earlier which you apparently did not read. Please see my...
  12. Answered joining a tournament

Please see my latest/last/final entry.
  13. Answered joining a tournament

Please see my latest/last/final entry.
  14. Answered joining a tournament

My second entry a day later was not intended as a question but as an informative reply to everyone so they would know about this "problem". As I mentioned in this article I had been ably assisted by another member. No one else has thought to place any other answer, Pauly7. Perhaps no one else...
  15. Answered joining a tournament

I am at the end of level 6 and was in this position. It is possible to add your scores after claiming them to the Trails Map at this level. I was ably assisted by one of my FS members explaining use of the little yellow/blue/green dot to see what you had claimed and using the appropriate +...
  16. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

c'mon folks the InnoGames folks also have to make a living as well as please all those moaners and complainers. How about asking more do-able changes than what can I get virtually free with a little patience.
  17. Answered Can't get velvet.

Let's face it folks, we would all like to trade 4 for 5 of something. Some people work the other way around, 5 for 4. You take what you like/can afford, how urgent it is, etc. No one MAKES you trade. If you don't trade be patient, wait, grow/make your own, then you can trade on your own terms...
  18. Answered joining a tournament

how to join tournament after it has started