• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. kurgkurg

Battle Improve fighting

Fighting in a tournament (or Spire) would make it much more exciting and effective than we would be able to set up in detail the rules for making an automatic tournament rather than numbly clicking. For example: I want to make 6 rounds of 50 provinces (if I have these provinces explored...
  2. kurgkurg

Automatic movement on tourney map

It's a very nice update that there need to do fewer clicks on the PC when doing the tournament and if the fight is won, it automatically moved to the next province. But there would need to be added another choice somewhere if you want the provinces to make the so-called “backward” order - from...
  3. kurgkurg

Question Advanced help for perks

I hope, this is just rounded and the next level will still add some time, but it better would be to give this time in hours, more detail:
  4. kurgkurg

Spot in Tourney Bandits

Tourney Bandits will have 1 free space in next week. We get Spire Gold, 19 chests on tourney, and 6 free kp from perks in every day. If you want this place, write to kurgkurg in-game. You can get a permanent spot if you are good enough or another possibility - maybe you want just to spend a...
  5. kurgkurg

Decreasing buildings levels

it would be nice to have a possibility to decrease buildings levels. I know 2 cases when it's needed: 1) in my cities where I have stopped research for better fighting abilities I don't have anything to upgrade for event quests. I have already used all my previous chapter buildings from...
  6. kurgkurg

Better Armories with "start all production at once"

Please add that "start all production at once" possibility also to barracks orc producing. I always miss that if I need to click one by one all my 8-14 barracks (in different cities)
  7. kurgkurg

Spire

now, with these new changes to the tournament, inno could also stop sharing the portal profit in Spire, it has become a completely worthless prize, and there are too many. if it came at first, it was a good thing, but now we don't need to do more chapters anyway