• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

Frustration or Random could be the best names for the Chapter 19. I consider building more factories and producing non boosted ascended goods would be a faster way to the end of this chapter. None of the goods I primarily need can be bought on the market. If wax appears on the market, then only...
  2. Arnwald

Is the random really random?

Does anyone else feel that events that have a low probability (<12%) are disproportionately rare in recent months? I have only received bonus seahorse food once during the Elvarian Games, although I use almost exclusively 77- and 78-point rings. And it is similar with AWs. I use my Tome of...
  3. Arnwald

2 serious shortcomings of the 18th chapter

Maybe someone has already written it somewhere ... Chapter 18 has 2 serious shortcomings. (Maybe more, I know about these two.) The first is a large imbalance in the production of ascended goods. I play on two servers (EN3 and SK1), on both there are usually many pages of offers available on...
  4. Arnwald

Answered Horizontal switching between production buildings

Hello, I am playing 2 games, on the EN3 and SK1 servers. I've noticed a new feature in the mobile app recently: horizontal switching between production buildings. It works very well on SK1 server, but I don't have this feature on EN3 server at all. Where is the problem? Does the EN3 server not...