• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Paladestar

You knew it was coming....

I just know that they'll make a substantial change now. Just after you placed your moonstone sets of course. I also also bit the bullet today and put down the sets I had in both my cities' inventories - 11 Libraries and 27 Endless Scrolls in one city and 19 Libraries and 18 Endless Scrolls in...
  2. Paladestar

8 years of building

I only leveled my Endless Excavation to level 21 during the era of never-ending event quests, specifically for the extra relics given for completing a province. If I kept a bunch of provinces on 7/8 done, I could complete the final encounter and get 6 relics. This was invaluable for event...
  3. Paladestar

Announcements (from Discord)

Fixed :p
  4. Paladestar

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

Discord is not a replacement for a structured forum, not even close. Save the forum!
  5. Paladestar

Have you got the Bug?

Tell your AM to disconnect their Thrones and then reconnect it.
  6. Paladestar

You knew it was coming....

Call me a cynic, but the watchtower and monastery/sanctuary changes seem to be driven by, how shall I say, 'financial incentives.' If people can get 80% of their required culture from two buildings, who needs to buy the premium culture buildings, right? The premium culture buildings are a scam...
  7. Paladestar

Have you got the Bug?

Trader offers are incorrect too now. My level 35 Blooming Trader Guild is now showing 460% instead of 500% and as such, the first offer of the day when trading boosted goods for other goods is no longer 1:1, e.g. the trader wants 98k dust for 90k gems, it was 98k for 98k yesterday for the first...
  8. Paladestar

Have you got the Bug?

Thrones of High Men seems to be giving a bugged "Additional Ranking Points" value when you open the AW and view its stats. The really high bugged value (2.5 million for me - I've seen other players with it as high as 4 million) doesn't seem to count towards the ranking list scores unless you...
  9. Paladestar

Alphabetic Topiary

Sounds like a moderation nightmare, so it'll never happen.
  10. Paladestar

Sentient goods decay

Don't hold your breath on a fix. I reported a duping bug about a year ago now, which, as bugs go, is normally the type of bug that is a top priority, and yet it's still not fixed. I wonder if it'd take so long for a fix if it was in relation to duping diamonds? :Eek elf:
  11. Paladestar

User Interface Squad Size in Army Camp on browser, pretty please

It's more about knowing what to train next, to keep a good balance of units in stock, than being worried about suddenly running out. I made the request before that @C-Nymph linked to and it's gotten way worse for me since then! I have 35 times the display limit in archers!
  12. Paladestar

Version 1.176

Nope! :p
  13. Paladestar

Version 1.176

Hah that explains it! I hadn't looked at my mana for a while and noticed yesterday that it was up to 105M and was wondering how it got so high!
  14. Paladestar

Version 1.169

That just might be the official public line for the bug fix. However, there are a couple major exploits possible with Ascended goods, that I, and no doubt others too, have reported to Inno (in my case months ago now). Maybe the update actually fixed these.
  15. Paladestar

Secrets of Alchemy

On the newsletter issue, I'm another one that didn't ever have this problem before, but did this time around. I have two accounts and for every event since I started playing I've always got the event emails for both accounts. However, this event I only got the email for one account. It's...
  16. Paladestar

New round of Fellowship Adventures

The competitive side of FAs is becoming a bit of a joke now. You are at an extreme disadvantage if your normal fellowship tries to compete with their normal roster. So many high ranked fellowships are now swapping out a good number of their regular members just before an FA starts, to instead...
  17. Paladestar

Closed | Contact Support Wrong wholesaler supplies prices for T1 goods for MH level 44

Confirmed, just noticed this myself a few minutes ago.
  18. Paladestar

Armory limit and strategy

A level 41 armory takes up a 5x5 space (an expansion-worth of space each). So 15 of them take up 15 expansions/375 tiles.
  19. Paladestar

Armory limit and strategy

Shrooms is better than Bulwark for both training size and the type of troops it gives you (at least for elves - Archers are far more useful than Sword Dancers). This is even with a small/modest number of armories and the gap just gets bigger the more Armories that you have. You will need a lot...
  20. Paladestar

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Ch19 Sack of coins = 36.672M End of chapter fully upgraded MH capacity = 160M = 22.92%