• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Spire of Eternity

I'm joining everyone who is saying they won't be bothering with this new feature. I personally would be going for it if the number of rounds at negotiations would increase as the number of possible goods goes up, so that it would always be possible to work out the right combination with logic...
  2. Closed | Archived Reverse countdown in negative seconds ?

Just tried that, sadly it doesn't work. Either button for using the KP will bring up the error message.
  3. Closed | Archived Reverse countdown in negative seconds ?

The developers seem to be working on this, since the problem is changing. Though sadly, it seems to be getting worse, not better. It is connected to the Inspiring Mediation spell, since the problems only show up after I just started it fresh. Now I can't even use any Knowledge points while the...
  4. Closed | Archived Reverse countdown in negative seconds ?

I'm having this sort of a problem as well, at least in my city on the Arendyll server. It seems that anything I do like gain KP, spend KP, set up a trade offer, will reset the countdown, for a moment showing the -4000 seconds, then switching back to 59:59 m and starting to count down. I have...
  5. Answered Serious lag since this week

Update: I have found and turned off the Weather effects as well, even though I wouldn't say I have an 'older machine'. With everything else still on lowest settings as well, the game seems to be running smoothly again, even with both cities open at the same time. As such, the issue is so far...
  6. Answered Serious lag since this week

I'm using Firefox (59.0.1 (64-bit)) on Windows 10 Home 64-bit This might or might not have something to do with it, but the lag issues started for me after the most recent Windows update. The update did mention something about Flash being updated as well.
  7. Answered Serious lag since this week

I tried that, yet it helped only marginally, unfortunately. What I did find out is, that lag almost disappears if I only have 1 city running at a given time. This didn't use to be the case, I liked to run both cities at once in separate tabs and loading the city every time I want to look at it...
  8. Answered Serious lag since this week

Hello, I have cities on Arendyll and Felyndral, playing on PC. Until recently, the game was smooth and perfectly responsive, a pleasure to play. Since this last week though, I'm having severe lag issues on both servers. The game takes a long time to load, usually stalling for a while at 24/25...
  9. ElysianFields- new and looking for more members

I created this fellowship after I had to realize that the one I have just recently joined was abandoned by its Archmage. I'm still new, but I tend to figure stuff out quickly enough. If someone is looking for a Fellowship where where they aren't telling you how you must play, just send me a...