• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Magical Inner Being

Autumn Zodiac

Too many Relics and Encounter quests I had about 10 Relics and encounter quests really close together, Scouting takes over 40 hours I enjoyed the quests you can plan for a lot more. This one s#&%#cks!
  2. Magical Inner Being

Version 1.85

I agree! Seeing the Avatars makes it easier!
  3. Magical Inner Being

Summer Mermaids

+ I love the Graphics of the quest, very pretty shells, pearls, etc - random quest is very annoying , not much fun I much prefer the quests I can plan for. - to collect Vapors we have to collect the Enchantments and a lot of other down ides like upgrades, relics and solve encounters close...
  4. Magical Inner Being

Answered Fellowship Adventure ~ when is it starting?

Fellowship Adventure FA When is the FA going to start it usually starts a week after Beta's FA which would be today. We are all prepared and ready to go! Toolboxes waiting to be collected etc. Thank you for letting us know Magical
  5. Magical Inner Being

Upcoming FA

thanks for your answer,
  6. Magical Inner Being

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

how do the Relics work can we use the ones we have or do we need to get them?
  7. Magical Inner Being

Upcoming FA

how do the Relics work in the FS Adventure? can we use the ones we have or do we need to get them?
  8. Magical Inner Being

Upcoming FA

What time(CET= Berlin) does the Fellowship Aventure start?
  9. Magical Inner Being

Time zone of the english game server

Thank you so much, Lizzy!
  10. Magical Inner Being

Time zone of the english game server

Would you please tell me what the Time zone of the english game server is, Felyndar
  11. Magical Inner Being

War or Peace Needs You!

This is great Fellowship! I felt very welcomed by it's members. My understanding of how some of the things in this game work has grown a lot thanks to the chat with the friendly people!
  12. Magical Inner Being

War or Peace Needs You!

found you and sent msg to you and Kat ,,,, someone to join. will probably see you there after I had a sleep.;)
  13. Magical Inner Being

War or Peace Needs You!

Hi Squiggle, I appreciate your kind response. So, if I want to join your FS I would look for "War or Peace"? Ok, will do it. Look for me, 'Magical Inner Being'. if I don't find you first.
  14. Magical Inner Being

War or Peace Needs You!

Hi StubbornSquiggle42, what a great name. I am still in a FS that came 42 on the list. The ArchMage seems a bit all whip but no carrot I posted the link to the Spreadsheet in my FS for the Adventure and got told off for not first posting it the the Arch.:( I don't mind rules and a bit of...