• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Polylux Stars Arendyll EN- serious players needed - look us up!

We are a friendly bunch of people from around the world who love a chat (not compulsory) looking for advanced (minimum Chapters 6 or 7) players to join us - those who enjoy working as a team, happy to trade, contribute to Tournaments/FA/Spire and play regularly on a weekly/daily basis! We have...
  2. Answered Stream error

Hi, I am having huge problems with connection to the game - I only get a window of between 1-5 minutes before I get 'stream error' and have to refresh! I have tried everything - updating my windows, scanning for threats, cleaning the system, optimizing - then the same with my phone (which is my...
  3. Gnome warriors have one space left!

One place left for an active player looking for fair trade, regular activity and fellowship assistance. We would prefer player that have got to chapter 6 (Dwarves) or 7 (Fairies) as a minimum, but will consider if you are close to these levels and willing to work towards advancement in the game-...
  4. Answered Colouring competition?

Hi all, Does anyone know what happened to the colouring competition - I downloaded, printed and have coloured the cat and soldier image - now I can't find where to post it!!??? Prize was 300 diamonds! Cheers, pepper16:confused: