• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. EdwardTrunk

Show blueprints total

With the introduction of the ability to craft RR spells from blueprints the need to see how many blueprints you have becomes more pressing. As I understand it, if you don't have any magic buildings or have fully upgraded them all the only way to know how many blueprints you have is by messaging...
  2. EdwardTrunk

10 chests can be yours!

Our most recent tournament achievements have been 10, 10, 10, 10, 9 (with 20 players) and 10 chests. So if you're a motivated tournament player who regularly scores 1600+ but whose FS doesn't share your enthusiasm for the tournies then the Cow Tipping Dwarves would like to hear from you with a...
  3. EdwardTrunk

The Cow Tipping Dwarves are recruiting!

We have completed all 10 tournament chests for the last 4 weeks and are looking to do so on a permanent basis. So if you're looking for a fellowship with active players, enjoy taking part in the tournaments and score over 1,000 points each week, and would like to have some fun in the process...
  4. EdwardTrunk

Closed | Archived Tournament unavailable

Apparently now resolved.
  5. EdwardTrunk

Tournament issues

As it stands I (and several others) are unable to display the scores for the previous (gems) tournament.. all that happens on clicking the Tournament tab is that a message of "loading data, please wait" appears and nothing else. In addition, hovering over the tournament icon on the world map to...
  6. EdwardTrunk

Cow Tipping Dwarves

The Cow Tipping Dwarves of Arendyll are currently recruiting! The fellowship has a great vibe and offers a supportive environment for players of all rankings. At present we have a preference for players with boosted goods of planks, crystal and elixir, although that may be subject to change. If...