• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Contact Support Daily Quest Prize not delivered

The daily quest prize for 30/9/2017 was 3 Legendary Instants 20 hours each. as you can see they were not delivered...and before you ask none of the other options available were either
  2. Adventures Compensation

Adventures has been a monumental stuff up, I'm supremely annoyed at the waste of time and effort that my FS has experienced, all that and not a whiff of compensation. Just how difficult would it be to give a few ranking points (answer - truly simple) or a spell (again a doddle) to those who...
  3. Thinking about Australia

I live in Victoria, Australia which is currently 9 hours in front of BST, 8 in front of CST It would be very useful if future announcements would include a start time as well as a date, for Europe a start day may be 1st of the month when it is actually the 2nd for us ☻
  4. Closed | Contact Support Wrong reward level

I'm in Orcs and have just finished Masquerade II but have received a Fairies level reward - see attached file for screen shots - which I would add except I get an error message saying the file is too large.....suggestions?
  5. Closed | Archived Research eating KP

I needed 6 KP to complete City Expansion 13, I had 9, pressed 6 on the research and all 9 disappeared!! Lots of bugs in this release, both disappointing and annoying
  6. Closed | Archived Tournament

Just completed first province in new crystals tournament, no KP awarded!!