• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. forictori

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Please don't shut down the Forum.
  2. forictori

Imbalance in Tournaments

It was a thread about imbalances in Tournaments totally independent, but a Moderator did combine it with "News from Beta". They said we should make this discussion there.
  3. forictori

Imbalance in Tournaments

HI Mickeymano, Look, sorry if I have confused you, but my post is not about the need to blame something about not getting first in every Tournament, actually if you check my city's name out, you can find out the reason of why I'm not doing good on the Tournaments atm, I prefer to stay focused...
  4. forictori

Upgrade for Premium Buildings.

Thank you Rilian, All I cared was to have a choice. InnoGames kinda didn't give me this choice. I think that hurt the Company in financial aspect though.
  5. forictori

Tournament Hall of Fame

All it matters is there, the List and Rankings, as most players see and care about this. An additional info and improvements will ofc attract more. Pimpy & xander10101, You believe in wrongdoing? It's only you who care.
  6. forictori

Tournament Hall of Fame

This sounds like a good idea. Any more details and info on Tournament performance is always a good incentive, for anyone. InnoGames have done enough to discourage players in any aspect of the game, so that may reverse this a lil bit . :)
  7. forictori

Hi @Dizzy Lizzie, Thank you for the kind reply, I was actually hoping for a respond from Mod not Dev team member, I'm aware of the situation. :) I'm happy now. I believe that is a good idea and would be helpful if put in use. Thanks again and regards.
  8. forictori

FA Champions Challenge

You don't care about FA because you probably are in a semi-active FS. To win FA is not about the Prize it is about to show the World that your team can be unified. And Lelanya has done an amazing job bringing her team together toward a second Victory, a victory that requires precise...
  9. forictori

Ok, didn't even bother to reply, not surprised ..... Well this is how efficiently & effectively you dear InnoGames will be losing the cash. I got 45 Magic Residences ( have not upgraded them as of yet due to super busy rl ). I got plenty of blueprints so maybe half of the buildings will be...
  10. forictori

Try the 10 chest every week

Hi @Paulinho61, If you give me some time, like few days less than a week( will try to arrange before this Tourney ends - you get 10 chests), I can get you in our team, very easy going one, and we score the 10th each week. If necessary contact me in game. regards, forictori.
  11. forictori

Imbalance in Tournaments

I totally feel you Lisica. You guys know me and seen my city, as a buyer I've got the chance to have plenty of Manufactories and produce in massive quantities of goods. This increase of catering costs and harder fights won't hinder me from achieving the my regular Tournament score. However what...
  12. forictori

Imbalance in Tournaments

Quick question. Does InnoGames planning on making the late game players just observers to the Tournaments? Seems to me that in the new Chapter there's instead of balancing a major imbalancing... The tournament-ing is one of the principal aspects of the game, if you (dear InnoGames) kill that...
  13. forictori

Hello dear InnoGames developers. With the new guest Race coming, we will need to upgrade Premium Buildings, right now we must first use Blueprint and then Diamonds in order to upgrade, that should be done by our choice. Could you please consider the idea of giving us an option what we can use...
  14. forictori

Answered Issue with loading Windyandor

Hey guys, Lelanya. :) It is actually not the Cache. This is how it gets resolved this issue: Opera Browser. Preferences -> Websites -> Flash / Manage Exceptions -> then add the name of the site in the Hostname pattern: en1.elvenar.com for A World en2.elvenar.com for W en3.elvenar.com for F...
  15. forictori

What cultural building would you sell if you had no space in your city anymore?

Hey @Tree, It seems to me that we ain’t having a convo but an argument, look mate I have no intention to continue argue w you. It is obvious that you have failed to decipher the implied main idea of my input. I can admit that what I am saying has it’s pros & cons, that is why not everyone can...
  16. forictori

I like Pickles...

Pickless, You fo sure are a rockstar. :p Welcome In addition, I'd love to have you in my team, you will cheer up the chat, true. Only that we have a problem with capacity.
  17. forictori

I guess It is up to InnoGames if they will let us keep them somewhere in storage sometimes soon. As a matter of fact I do respect your opinion. It just, your input in to this inquiry sounded to me that you suggested to delete a building which I highly appreciate and I just tried to give a...
  18. forictori

Hi RubyMoonStar, you should delete C buildings from Chapters you have already completed. May I please correct you? The Shrine ain't the worst C building, on the contrary it is the best non purchasable as of right now that InnoGames have invented. I tell you a solution how to increase the...
  19. forictori

Answered 1000's Still waiting for changes as promised.

You are always angry for something mate, why don't you accept the game as it is? It'll be a way easier and more enjoyable.
  20. forictori

Quests Have 5 Workshops at Level 24 or higher - Ch. 10 Quest.

Hi Trufsonia, I totally believe that support should assist us in that issue, but they don't .... I actually got it helped the first time when I asked, but then they all rejected me. They just answered this is not how it works and kept on turning down my requests.