• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ramases

Latest game video

Why should I have to turn off my ad blocker in order to watch the latest game video?
  2. Ramases

Fellowship Adventure.

Can anybody tell me when the next fellowship adventure is please?
  3. Ramases

7th Birthday

Happy Birthday Elvenar. Thank you for the fountain, it comes at the perfect time. I have just started Constructs so have been upgrading 3 manufacturies.
  4. Ramases

Production of Pet Food.

If we are going to continue to have phoenixes or other live prizes in events I would suggest making pet food available in the magic academy. This would make it easier to maintain a stock.
  5. Ramases

Completion Reward for Spire.

Completing the Spire will always take a toll on goods and/or troops. I suggest a reward for completing the Spire on top of any bonus chests. Perhaps troops or a KP spell.
  6. Ramases

Event levels.

Do any other players agree with me that it is a bit unfair that when you have made it to the bronze, iron, silver or gold level in an event you can be demoted? For example in The Buried City I made it to Silver but I finished in the Iron Level.
  7. Ramases

Winter Magic

Reached a winter magic task where I have to solve 10 encounters. Considering each province only contains 8 and the time taken to scout I think this is a bit much.
  8. Ramases

Question Long standing players

I have been playing Elvenar quite happily for such a time I've forgotten how long. Is it possible to find out how long exactly?
  9. Ramases

Question Province Expansions

I'm having to scout 24 or 25 provinces per expansion at the moment. Would it be possible of introducing a way of gaining 2 scouts that can work on separate provinces at the same time in the same way we have 5 builders?
  10. Ramases

Closing down a second world

If I decide to just play in one world would it be possible to transfer any diamonds I have in the other world so they don't go to waste?
  11. Ramases

Answered KP spells

How come we can use KP spells for upgrading but not for technology research?