• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Kiltqueen

newsletter

Hi all, I'm signed up to the newsletter from Elvenar but have no idea when or what link I followed to do so. Can anyone advise on how to sign up for it as there are free nuts for the event in it, and my FS want a piece of the action. Thank you
  2. Kiltqueen

Are your Manu's producing less since AW upgrade

I have noticed that my Scrolls and Dust factory are producing about 600 - 800 goods less in a 3 hour run. I can't be sure of the exact amount, as I hadn't taken notes as to how much exactly they were producing before the Lighthouse/Spire debacle. I haven't used all that many orange spells...
  3. Kiltqueen

Closed | Archived Can't collect coins from the Main Hall

Hi there Has anyone got an issue with collecting coins from visitors donations to the main hall. It doesn't happen every time but it's getting so frequent now, I've had to stop asking for MH visits. I get a notification that someone has donated to the MH and there are no coins there to...
  4. Kiltqueen

I've won a Battle!

Ok..we all know battle's are hard/impossible/ridiculous...but....I have managed to win almost a full province (Steel) this week, mostly with my trusted Archers and I'm delighted. At the moment, my Squad Size is 366 (I'm nearly on the Dwarf Chapter) and the enemies squad size was smaller or...
  5. Kiltqueen

Thread deleted

Edit by Muf-Muf: Contents of post removed.
  6. Kiltqueen

Closed | Archived Tournament Knowledge Points

Hi there, I've just played a planks tournament, and catered the whole round. I was to receive 6 KP for this, I got none. I've noticed this happening in this tournament and the previous (I think) where I was supposed to win X amount and didn't'. I shrugged it off before...but getting fed up of it...
  7. Kiltqueen

Do Mage Journals Strengthen Troops

Hi all, just a query if the above is true? Do Mage Journals make your army stronger? One of my Fellowship members said it did, so just double checking. Thank you ;)