• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Are your Manu's producing less since AW upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that my Scrolls and Dust factory are producing about 600 - 800 goods less in a 3 hour run. I can't be sure of the exact amount, as I hadn't taken notes as to how much exactly they were producing before the Lighthouse/Spire debacle. I haven't used all that many orange spells recently, so I'm really not convinced I'm mistaking the amount they were producing on whether a spell was on it or not. I'm 97% sure, that since the AW change, my manu's are producing less. Is anyone else in the same boat? Thank you

DeletedUser3032

I have noticed that my Scrolls and Dust factory are producing about 600 - 800 goods less in a 3 hour run. I can't be sure of the exact amount, as I hadn't taken notes as to how much exactly they were producing before the Lighthouse/Spire debacle. I haven't used all that many orange spells recently, so I'm really not convinced I'm mistaking the amount they were producing on whether a spell was on it or not. I'm 97% sure, that since the AW change, my manu's are producing less. Is anyone else in the same boat? Thank you

You have not taken a wack on the number of relics you have for your scrolls and dust?

DeletedUser3032

Relics affect your boosted goods. That is what makes them 'boosted'. Check your main hall, 2nd tab and calculate what you are getting. You will lose relics making spells + upgrading wonders. My production has not been affected at all that I'm aware of. The AWs which were changed dramatically reduced the number of resources you received while visiting neighbours and not what your buildings produce. The Maintain halls increase the percentage of goods being produced. Max is 700% but with a level 3 Mountain hall I get 32% more. Your level 8 Mountain halls should give 56% extra, so if you have 500+ relics for your boosted resource your production should be 756%. So do the maths below and check for yourself. Hope it helps.

rel.png

Base value for 3hr production level 18 gem production is: 229
732% of 229 = 1676.28
Then you add the base value. 1676.28 + 229 = 1905.28

gem.png

For your dust, the base value is: 247 human and elves.
Should be 2115 dust per 3hrs. (2114.32) (500+ dust relics + level 8 mountain halls)

Last edited by a moderator:
Relics affect your boosted goods. That is what makes them 'boosted'. Check your main hall, 2nd tab and calculate what you are getting. You will lose relics making spells + upgrading wonders. My production has not been affected at all that I'm aware of. The AWs which were changed dramatically reduced the number of resources you received while visiting neighbours and not what your buildings produce. The Maintain halls increase the percentage of goods being produced. Max is 700% but with a level 3 Mountain hall I get 32% more. Your level 8 Mountain halls should give 56% extra, so if you have 500+ relics for your boosted resource your production should be 756%. So do the maths below and check for yourself. Hope it helps.

rel.png

Base value for 3hr production level 18 gem production is: 229
732% of 229 = 1676.28
Then you add the base value. 1676.28 + 229 = 1905.28

gem.png

For your dust, the base value is: 247 human and elves.
Should be 2115 dust per 3hrs. (2114.32) (500+ dust relics + level 8 mountain halls)

Oh I see.....I am at maximum bonus reached for over a year now. I've 800 odd of all my boosted relics ;) I have to admit, when I see maths, I just see jumble (dyslexia) so it's really difficult for me to understand the above. You did mention 2115 for dust and yes that's what it's producing now, but I was soooo positive it produced more before yesterday. I very much appreciate the trouble you've gone to explain that to me....thank you so much. I don't understand, but that's ok... ;)

Goods problems.jpg

So this is a screen shot of my relics and Mountain Hall is at Level 8 and 156% how do the math and calculate how much it' supposed to do in a 3 hour run.

DeletedUser1197

Your Mt.Halls gives +56% at level 8, total boost is +756%.
It's another bug that displayed 757%.

for 3h production cycles:
planks 23lv 290 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 2482.4
scrolls 23lv 334 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 2859.04
dust 19lv 247 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 2114.32
dust 23lv 402 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 3441.12

DeletedUser3032

There has been nothing in the change logs to indicate base values being decreased. But.... that hasn't meant Inno didn't do something without informing us before!

Your Mt.Halls gives +56% at level 8, total boost is +756%.
It's another bug that displayed 757%.

for 3h production cycles:
planks 23lv 290 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 2482.4
scrolls 23lv 334 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 2859.04
dust 19lv 247 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 2114.32
dust 23lv 402 * (1 + 756 / 100) = 3441.12
Thank you for that Koekaker, I really really appreciate it. I will remove this thread, as judging by your calculations I am where I should be. I genuinely don't understand that though, unless I had a bug before and my manu's where producing more than they should have! Thank you
x

Last edited:

DeletedUser3032

Thank you for that Koekaker, I really really appreciate it. Why support couldn't have explained that to me, I don't know. I will remove this thread, as judging by your calculations I am where I should be. I genuinely don't understand that though, unless I had a bug before and my manu's where producing more than they should have! Thank you
x

Possibly a visual bug. There are quite a few of those. Especially with times of resources/supplies finishing. I know some of the sites are quick to update things, but I knew what my T3 buildings produced for 3hr runs and it hasn't changed at all.

Support just replied and said I should have the amount I thought I should 3217 I knew those scrolls produced more! KingOr I think you might be right and perhaps the base value has changed. I'm not going mad, I was producing over 3000! ....in my head I thought it was a bit higher, but that's only cos I didn't pay attention to the exact number. ! I'll leave it there, and wait till they further investigate..thank you everyone who has helped on this thread x

Status
Not open for further replies.