• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

There are two vacancies in our active and friendly fellowship. We are seeking tournament and spire players who are keen in the game and play daily. We expect a 1000 point average to be maintained in the tournament & we have High Halls as our minimum in the spire :diamond: although we aim...
  2. sunrae

Question Can someone identify please

Hi all, could somebody identify the required artifacts to craft this tome please, I'm sorry but even enlarged I can't identify it, it looks like a hairy camel?? I have no ashen phoenix artifacts and until they come up in the Spire am hoping to craft some but have no idea what this is. It...
  3. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

Hi everyone We have 2 spaces for active tournament and spire players. We just achieved our first gold award in the spire and are looking for players to help us make that a regular thing. We always get the 10 chests and often 11/12 so a blueprint every week is guaranteed in the tournament...
  4. sunrae

Stream Error

Both live worlds are giving me stream error messages and keep booting me off. Anyone else having this problem?
  5. sunrae

Looking for active Spire player

Team Arsenal are looking for two players who are active in the Spire. Any boosts any chapter welcome as long as you are willing to push in the Spire to the top at least once a month. We achieve 11 chests in the tournament weekly, we have a thriving AW swap thread and many very experienced...
  6. sunrae

Arsenal are looking for active players

Happy New Year to you all ! Arsenal are looking for daily players to join our friendly team. We achieve 10 chests weekly in the tournament and play the Spire every week. We have very active AW threads, great trading and enjoy helping each other play the game, with advice and support from...
  7. sunrae

Closed | Archived Clicking on marble manu production causes building to "upgrade"

I clicked on production of 3 hour sentient goods and the building goes into upgrade appearance. I cancelled production and tried again but still does it. It does not do it on any other buildings. I am on v1.112.4-(7073308) (2020-09-10 08:37) Winyandor
  8. sunrae

Arsenal are recruiting

Arsenal is a friendly fs with helpful members who will help you grow your city and enjoy the game. We achieve 10 chests in the tourney weekly and play the spire enthusiastically. We especially would like cities with marble, silk or gems boosts but happy to welcome any enthusiastic daily...
  9. sunrae

Answered Fellowship ranking in Tournament

Is there a way of seeing your fellowship tournament ranking as a whole? I can only see individual ranking on the tabs
  10. sunrae

Arsenal are Recruiting

Old thread
  11. sunrae

Arsenal are looking for daily players

Hello all :) Happy NewYear ! We are a 10 chest tournament fs. We have spaces for active enthusiastic people. We offer you friendship, helpful tips, very active AW threads and good trading. We are looking for players who enjoy being part of a team and play daily. Take a look at our...
  12. sunrae

Arsenal is recruiting tournament players

Are you looking for an active fellowship? Do you want to achieve 10 chests in the tournaments? Do you have boosts in marble, steel, scrolls or gems? We are a friendly bunch who help each other out. We do ask for a minimum of 1000 points in the tournaments so that all have a fair share in the...
  13. sunrae

Closed | Archived collection of goods/supplies

I've had terrible trouble getting on Elevenar today(very very slow to load) and when I do and collect goods or supplies it doesn't let me start any more productions. When I refresh, the goods/supplies are back and I collect them again and then again I cannot start new productions. I completed...
  14. sunrae

Rivendell Legends recruiting active players

We are recruiting active players. We are looking for people who want to take part in the tournaments, at the moment we are achieving 3/4 chests a week and want active tourney players to help improve this average. We have no hard and fast rules, trade as you wish, it's an open free market...
  15. sunrae

Looking for a fs for the tourneys

Hi, I'm looking for an active friendly fellowship that takes part in the tournaments each week. I'm not keen on the FA but will help with a badge here or there if required. I play daily and always return NH. Also looking for good trades, 2 star and above, regular NH and the occasional...
  16. sunrae

Closed | Archived Bug in quest reward

In world Arendyl I have just won the Chicken glade but although it says its there it is not visible. I have logged out and back in again but its still not visible. I have received the benefit of culture and population but I would like to see it. Sunrae
  17. sunrae

It could be you....

We are looking for active daily players and we have a particular need for crystal makers. We will guarantee the following for the right person: Roast dinner every Sunday Plenty of fair trades Cake, fine wine and more cake Lots of cheerful chat Help with game strategy, advice and suggestions as...
  18. sunrae

Closed | Archived Relic count wrong/snowflake quest reward stuck

I play on Winyandor and 3 times in a row have spent snowflakes to receive 12 magic dust runes. The total magic dust relics count before next upgrade according to my main hall is 4294967287. It has been at this number since the repetition of the magic dust relic reward. I have spent 140...
  19. sunrae

Closed | Archived Spam

I and some fellowship members have received spam messages for an "age of space" game. Not a bug I know but don't know where else to put this. This one is signed off by as guardiam.