• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Rimella

A few ideas

Hi everyone I have now been playing Elvenar over 2 years and I love it. I have my own fs - and 2 overflows - on Arendyl. I love being an archmage and I totally love my 24 guys. 1) I am sure every fs has got its own ways, we have round letters to Mages and round letters for Ambasadors and...
  2. Rimella

Starting a thread

Hi everyone I have not bothered using the forum until now as I find the commands a bit tricky - I am looking for a way to start a thread and I just don't know whether this is the way forward... anyway... I am the archmage of a great fellowship and within our fellowship I have ways of...
  3. Rimella

Naming a Building as a Memorial for a Member who passed away

I am writing as a collective group of people. One of us (the archmage) wrote to Support to ask and he was given the reply to suggest it on the forum. I am editing rabboni (our archmage) 's original ticket. A member of our fellowship is terminally ill and can no longer play, she has little...
  4. Rimella

City Flag

Hi, I wish we could have the opportunity to get a flag on the Main Hall... like a country flag.
  5. Rimella

Dormant archmages

Hi everyone I have the following problem: for some reasons I cannot go into our archmage is "dormant". This is really really annoying because 1) I am the working archmage and basically I do most of the work (I have a "deputy" who helps me with the "HR" side of things): keeping the database on...
  6. Rimella

New Game Features Helping Fellows with supplies

Could it be possible to have an option where you can actually send some resources to another fellow member: we can trade and it is great, but could we also pass on money and supplies?
  7. Rimella

Fellowships Cleric

Hello, I started a thread earlier on but it was closed because some of my ideas had already been put forward - so I'll start a new thread. One of the suggestions I have is to create a title in between Mage and Ambassador; some ambassadors do more work than others, or are very well aware of...
  8. Rimella

Already Suggested Some suggestions

Hello, I am relatively new to Elvenar and to the forum. Sorry if some of my suggestions have already been the start of a thread somewhere else - as I say I am new to the forum and finding threads is not an art I have mastered yet. OK, I was discussing the following ideas with some members of...
  9. Rimella

The Green Empire

The Green Empire - looking for one new member