• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A few ideas

Rimella

Adventurer
Hi everyone

I have now been playing Elvenar over 2 years and I love it. I have my own fs - and 2 overflows - on Arendyl. I love being an archmage and I totally love my 24 guys.

1) I am sure every fs has got its own ways, we have round letters to Mages and round letters for Ambasadors and Mages. I was wondering wether any other archmage - ON ARENDYL only - might be interested to liaise. it s not a secret society of mage, it's just views, expressed more quickly than on the forum.

2) Another idea I have had, in the past, was to create a rank between Mage and Ambassadors. This had a few support, but not a lot. A lot of my mages have got their own assets, and that is why they are Mage. Ambassadors, in our fs, are people who chat and participate well... but some ambassadors can come every now and again, not too active , and still have some vision, so in-between Mage and Ambassador. When I find such a person, say a recently new player who shows outstanding traits but is deemed too "young" in the fs to be promoted to Mage, i really feel an extra rank would be useful. So I symbolically promote them to a rank I call "Cleric", explaining they are advanced Ambassadors.

3) I would really love a fs building. I know this has been covered elsewhere and there was a vote on a 2X2 building. That would be excellent - albeit it seeming a bit small, but noone minds having space! One thing the building could offer is, for instance, lending unemployed builders to other members, make more appealing trades, get a tab to show what participation in the FA members have made...

4) Finally, what about cross fs buildings, for archmages (that would link with my fist point), Mages or Ambassadors. I'd imagine them like "taverns" where you could mail people of the same status.

OK some of my ideas are very fanciful, I know :)

Pauly7

Magus
I love the idea of a fellowship building. So would that be a building that only people within that fellowship can own? I'm not sure about the logistics of it all, though, and would it be unique for each fellowship? If it was then it would have to be something with design options and I think this is something that Inno are definitely not equipped to offer. If it's not unique, then I'd say - why have a building?

You lost me on the mage, ambassador point. Sometimes I think there are already too many levels. This isn't the military.

Rimella

Adventurer
I disagree about having too many levels - I used to play Evony, and there was one rank more.
Nothing military here, just a question of people having views and assets but not having the time to help with the management of a fellowship.

ah.. you like the idea of the common building (thanks)? Yes, I read some thread like that elsewhere; it'd be good if every member had a , say 2 by 2 , building; you could call it The [fs name] Pub" and yes , a bit like the Trader, it would have tabs.

DeletedUser5976

The 2x2 building is the community building and I believe it was meant to be won through contests on Facebook, forums and other social media.

A fellowship building with different functions have indeed been suggested before. I guess it's a matter of keeping up with suggesting it. Hopefully the devs will come up with something like that in time.