• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. 888BuTaMuH888

Huge bonus building

it would probably be possible to introduce a building that would need to be upgraded to level 1000 and after the last upgrade it could be sold for 1000 diamonds... naturally this building would be very difficult to improve.
  2. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

FINE. It is pointless to deny that the innovation will affect my game (in fact, some actions may even be real, because now it is physically impossible to implement, unfortunately). But, nevertheless, this extension logically complements the Neighborly Help ... It seems that my arguments are not...
  3. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Obviously my style of play is clearly not for you... And how often do you use spells during your speedrun?
  4. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Once I came across a player who set himself the challenge to complete all the chapters (at that time) as quickly as possible. he succeeded and then deleted his account, losing (apparently) the goal that motivated him so much. I met him not from the very beginning of my game (learned everything I...
  5. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Not being able to level down and expansions already installed is a dead end, just like chapter endings (when you've completed all the chapters, you have nothing to do in the game). Once I already suggested adding "infinite technology" to the technology tree (when you complete it, you will...
  6. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

I agree with you. It's dangerous to be creative with this game. You can stay in it almost forever if you follow the same path as mine.
  7. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Oh yeah. This is exactly what I did. Asked to delete the city. Otherwise, there is no way to lower the level of the main hall.
  8. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Because it limits creative freedom. There is no turning back if you have upgraded buildings that cannot be leveled down. After all, if you limit the storage of goods for trade and tie this limit, say, to a merchant, then there will be even more players with a "problem". Or am I wrong in my...
  9. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

the problem is that the level of the main hall cannot be lowered, just like buildings that can be demolished. the spell that I propose will allow more flexible development of the city.
  10. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

It's right. And which of the players will suffer from this? What imbalance will this spell create? The effect of this spell is temporary. It is like a Inspiring Meditation, but the Inspiring Meditation has been introduced.
  11. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Yes, if you collect coins/supplies (from the residence, for example) before the end of the spell and there are more than the "standard" limit in the main hall, then after the end of the spell, the "standard" limit in the main hall will remain filled.
  12. 888BuTaMuH888

Spells New spell

Hi,:elf::human: ! I propose add to the game a spell, which will temporarily increase Main Hall limit. This innovation will allow get more coins and supplies at Neighborly Help, than Ensorcelled Endowment superimposed on cultural buildings. Functions of spell the same as Neighborly Help, but...