• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #1 - Armories

okay ^^...lol... But, here are some player, which are on my server, which have like over 40 armories just to be under the TOP 10 ... ...so actually my 22 are a joke...Anyway , I would never build them just to raise my ranking- thats super boring...not even nerd worthy...lol
  2. Seasonal greetings

lol^^... Is this msg staying forever here ?... Is nobody moving it to archiv or something ?... Hey Dear OH :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I know you :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I found the forum ... Shall I mess around here like in our chat ? ... Maybe they don´t have much humor ... idk....
  3. CAN WE BE FRANK? (Dream Sequence Here)

I have a yacht , but I will not share it with you ^^... I can send y a picture lol
  4. 3-word game

stop, seven years...
  5. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #6 - Full Employment

they are working :P
  6. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #1 - Armories

...I have 22 ...and Idk like 15 in stock... But, I really need them ...my troop production is so fast - when I have less armories my production is under 20h and I cannot use the 20h speed ups...
  7. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #4 - Pets

Huge waste of space... No wonder she/he is not progressing...
  8. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year :) ...didn't you say you're gone? ...hmm... welcome back^^....lol
  9. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #2 - Cost of KP

...I´m not playing that long... But, I´m trying to move forward.
  10. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #3.5 - Furthest Neighbor

...I´m not playing that long...give me a few week ...atm. I´m at 160... I have to push my world map progress to 100k...I´m on it...
  11. My Own Personal Thank You....

Happy New Year Laurelin ! Happy New Year JollyElf ! All the best in 2023 :)
  12. My Own Personal Thank You....

Herodite :) ...at all my stupid writting- I forgot: Happy New Year to you too ! Have a good one in 2023.