• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

CAN WE BE FRANK? (Dream Sequence Here)

Cheryn

Bard
I always thought honesty was the very best policy, so in the PURE spirit of transparency I think I need to share this (please take this in the lightness it was meant)........ Yes, you guessed it...I always wanted to be FRANK! Frank has more than his fair share of money, in fact he has more than 25 people could make in 6+ years playing Elvenar! Frank dresses in nothing but top designer clothing! Frank eats only at the finest restaurants - we've never even heard of them! Frank vacations places we can only dream of! I don't know what he sleeps on, but it must be made of clouds from heaven, stuffed with baby sheep wool and duckling down and baby bunny fur (no animals died in this imgination; trust me). Yes, if I could be Frank:

I'd buy the best, MAS GRANDE, 150'+ yacht that can be acquisitioned; captained by 3 (likely) and a full crew and staff, that sleeps everyone plus 50 and parties 150! It would have a heli-pad for my copter and forget the jogging track, just make that a briddle path with a 6-stall horse barn! Don't ask me how; I'm just being FRANK! Ah, the pool(s) and hot tubs - don't forget those bounties along with the free range dogs and maybe a parrot! I'd sail around the world forever on my elvenar-ka-zillions and see every single wonder of the world, support my family, hob-nob with whomever I wanted, wear bikinis (even though I'm old because when you have that kind of money people don't really care) drive a C8.R Corvette (parked below decks with my horse trailer, pick-em-up truck (give him whatever he wants), fleet of jet skis, dual ATVs and a 38' center console SCARAB (for fishing and scooting about)! I guess I might need a skiff or whaler to get in and out of shallows. OK!!! Any questions; please direct them to FRANK!

Anyone else care to BE Frank??? (dream on fellows)

Ok. I Changed my mind today. I'd just fix the stock market, end world hunger, pay for world peace, solve the supply chain issues, make sure every country had unlimited energy sources and wipe out every single covid-19 variant. To be Frank, it would cost a fortune, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
That's some yacht you got yourself there, Frank :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
Ok. I Changed my mind today. I'd just fix the stock market, end world hunger, pay for world peace, solve the supply chain issues, make sure every country had unlimited energy sources and wipe out every single covid-19 variant. To be Frank, it would cost a fortune, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

World peace! :D

Cheryn

Bard
It's ok, I wanted to feel the pulse out here. Sorry if my daydreams are too huge! I love you all! Wish I had another $600 bucks a month to live on! That would be awesome. I'd give 1/2 to anyone who needed it more than me. :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I want a lot and do my best to get it. But I’m happy with the basics: friendliness, helping each other to get what we want, having fun, appreciating each others differences as they are all useful in different circumstances, treating everyone fair, just letting everyone being happy without harming anyone or getting upset over little things that don’t matter at all in the big picture.
In the end it’s all about happiness and without it nothing matters. Luckily, there’s plenty of it out there, all we need to do is to be opened to it.

Now, where’s my yacht!

ThornRex

I have a yacht , but I will not share it with you ^^... I can send y a picture lol

Attachments

• IMG_1800.JPG
    IMG_1800.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 43