• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Coin Rain // Supply Windfall can Overfill Storage

i want to ring this back
  2. Stop the Map from moving during Tournament

Can you make it to stop moving when tournament tab is opened is so annoying. i don't do all high lvl provinces and it keeps jumping back to the one i skipped. is even more annoying in app cause it closes the tourny tab every time and jump backward again n again. You could bring the hiding...
  3. Inspiring Meditation spell to stuck up

Well that, as with other spells n pet food you can use many Inspiring Meditation spells to increase the duration of it so you can use 15 at the time and cover the whole month or just use another before the time run out. and Maybe maybe go for 24 kps ..... or more
  4. Coin Rain // Supply Windfall can Overfill Storage

so when a instant is use it can go over the Gold//Supplies limit but only once, then it will appear block to use it, same way you can collect more resources when the storage is full, until there is more room for Gold//Supplies. So if i have 1.000K/10.0000k and i use a 100% instant it will ended...