• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ask the Devs on Discord!

still not answer the question,...why the Forum is closing..??
  2. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

of course they don't but for me they are in the same room, I have also Mercenary camp and Training grounds so what are we talking about......:)
  3. Aqua Splendor

ok, I will do, give me the link......:)
  4. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

Rectification, not weekly production, because I have to collect armories at every 12 hours not talking about 3 hours basically production at every good and 9 hour production during the night....:)
  5. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

you are right is not optimized yet it is a lot to work but I am a little tired, too many hours spent on this game, there is many to do.....:)
  6. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

I have 5 armories, any question...?? I thought so, thank you...:)
  7. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

That was a long time ago and was solve by me, no credit from any posted to my thread, are you looking to take for someone, or you looking to make conversation...??
  8. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

Pay attention, I didn't say that, where did you take that ; " YOU are to LAZY to change your city..." I said I do whatever to keep what I gathered because per ex. " Fire Phoenix " you don't expect to take it out, come on......say another.......:)
  9. Aqua Splendor

First check you are right and I am trying to do my best, but its not easy when you finish a chapter and get to the next you discover all your buildings begin to grow and its difficult to see the smaller ones, takes some time especially when you have to move the biggest , like I said takes some...
  10. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

YES , indeed...:)
  11. Aqua Splendor

May be some of your opinions are right but not all of them, don't tell me how much expansions do I need, like I said before I play this game for pleasure not because I have to, I got this expansions because I think is right, I need them ex. Juul's Traveling Kitchen, Moon Bear, Training Dojo...
  12. Aqua Splendor

Good luck Martin, like I said everybody play the game because he likes it .....:)
  13. Aqua Splendor

I play from pleasure not just because I need to do strictly everything , in the moment when I am forced to do some things, I quit ,already I built 2 armories after ( I have 5 all ) and wasn't planned.....I built in my city what I think it was necessary I don't look for perfection , everybody is...
  14. Aqua Splendor

Make me a visit, please and you will convince by yourself......there is a few things to do ,I am sure, I didn't say is perfect but I am pleased about my city....:)
  15. Aqua Splendor

Based on my experience, almost everything I built in my city is for production of basing goods, sentient goods, wonders, armories ( 5 ) and of course some culture, do you know how much space need all this.... ?? , like I said everybody built his city just he likes and I think my city is not...
  16. Aqua Splendor

Teach a man to fish and you will feed him all his life........
  17. Aqua Splendor

Thank you...:)
  18. Aqua Splendor

THANK YOU....:)
  19. Aqua Splendor

And another thing is that I needed extensions to make changes in my city........we all find to others only mistakes but we don't see the trash from our eyes....come on.....