• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Mulberry Tree is recruiting.

Mulberry Tree has one or two places available due to real life issues. We are a fellowship that works together as a friendly and active team, engaging in most aspects of the game. Fair trading and active Swap Threads keep our members growing. Tournament, we achieve 10+ chests every week... you...
  2. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Welcome HexeAlix, lurking is good, joining is better :)
  3. Answered Upgrading Moonstone Library

I try to keep my Moonstone Set upgraded. The smaller buildings in "upgrade buildings" quests, the main library too, well worth a few RR.
  4. User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

+1 An extra button on the screen can't be so difficult, can it? Keeping all the options open and readily available, is surely the best way to assess players preferences....
  5. A nice respite

Congratulations, enjoy your special time and try to relax.
  6. Spire issues

I am also having problems unlocking gates, it just freezes, but it does allow me to exit the Spire.
  7. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Well that's a crock of something! And it ain't gold :(
  8. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Greendidder +1
  9. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Having opened a thread in my FS on the subject of Forum vs Discord (which has produced half a dozen responses so far) the team seem to united in their opinion; they don't like Discord! I am now trying to establish how many of them actually have forum accounts. I know from experience, opening one...
  10. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

As one of the multitude of lurkers here, I generally say nothing. I browse and learn from the wealth of knowledge to be found in these pages. The wise posts, the humorous ones; they are all great and much appreciated. There is harmony here, not ... Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and...